14. The Day Patrick Star showed up to Geography

*Becca's POV*

Patrick, Squidward and I were sort of late on our way in to school, so no one saw us all walk in together. Nor did they see Josh and I arguing over who ate the final fruit winder from the cupboard at our house. It was a Wednesday, so my first lesson was Geography.

The whole way to Geog, Josh, who had all the same lessons as me, and I quoted Tik Toks we had seen. Most of them were Marvel POVs because Tik Tok knows I have a secret obsession with Bucky Barnes. Like he can kill me if he wants to, as long as he smiles at me at least once.

"Hello, and welcome to dating advice with Gabby, Justin what's your question?!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. We were walking through the field and Squidward was frowning deeply, in his usual manner.

"How can you tell if a girl likes you?" Josh screamed back at me.

"She Doesn't!" I yelled. Daniel's lips tugged slightly up before dropping.

I gave Josh a look that said "Let's try to get Daniel to laugh." But it must not have been very good because Josh whispered not so quietly to me, "SpongeBob, why are you making a demented sheep on drugs with a stick up it's but face at me?" 

I glared at him before whispering, "We should try and get Daniel to laugh."

Josh looked at Daniel and nodded ecstatically.

"People are like slinkies. They serve no real purpose, but it makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs..." I said. Daniel's face didn't move but his eyes flashed with amusement.

"What year was the war of 1812?" Said Josh. I laughed silently before continuing with the skit.

"The War, Of 1812. I mean how many hints do you need? The answer's in the name, what did you think 1812 was? The FUCKING ADDRESS?" I finished, laughing hard and slapping my knee enthusiastically.

Daniel's mouth turned into a definite smile, so we continued to act.

"I'm thinking of something something stupid." I said. Josh suddenly got an uneasy look in his eyes, and he glanced at Daniel.

"I'm stupid, do me." He looked at Daniel again, fear glazing his eyes. I watched him, confused. Daniel's smile instantly dropped at Josh's words.

There was a moment of silence and my eyes were draw to the clenched fist of Daniel's hand stuck, rigidly, to his side as he practically stomped towards the school.

"I said that out loud." Josh finished quietly. Daniel was practically fuming at that point. He swung around to face us and I saw the anger in his eyes. I was very very confused.

"Will you two SHUT UP!" He gritted out through his teeth. I grabbed Josh's arm, feigning terror.

"Oh Joshua, save me! I'm soo scared." I exclaimed, whacking the back of my hand to my forehead after moving Josh's hands to my waist, and bending over backwards in Josh's grasp.

Daniel stared at Josh's arms around my waist before yanking my hand from my forehead and dragging me to his side, marching through the school gates and away from a terrified Josh. His hand gripped mine in an iron fist and he practically dragged me to the large oak double doors.

He threw me inside and marched away down the hall, towards the Art department, where he had period one. I waited in the hall, now filling up with students leaving Tutor, as I waited for Josh to catch up.

"What was that all about?" I said, when Josh finally opened the doors and walked into the hallway, breathing heavily.

"I've been falling for THIRTY MINUTES!" He said, and I giggled at the quote.

"No, but seriously, Becca, I was so far away I had to run at top speed to get here!" And I laughed harder. "Hah." I said in his face. He frowned playfully before reaching for my hand. But before he could grab it, he looked up and past my face, his eyes flashed with fear before he looked back down at his hand. He then retracted it and gestured with his head for me to follow him. His eyes moved back to whatever it was he was looking at over my shoulder.

He began to walk away and I made to follow him, but not before looking over to see what Josh had been looking at. But the hallway was empty, save for a random pillar against the wall. I frowned at it. That wasn't there yesterday.

But before I had the time to investigate, Josh called me form down the hallway and I ran to catch up with him.

 Josh and I walked into the Geography classroom and all 28 pairs of eyeballs looked up at us.

"Rebecca, and I'm assuming this stranger is Joshua, so nice of you to join us." I glared at the teacher behind the desk. It was that Akuma looking Donkey Mr. Yak-milk. Yes, that's his actual name, No I'm not making it up.

"We apologise Mr..." Said Josh. I shook my head at him, laughing to myself. The whole class, now, were shaking their hands at their necks, or shaking their palms over each other, gesturing to him to cut it out. Mr Yak-milk opened his mouth and the whole class collapsed into their chairs. Now, the true challenge began. Not laughing when he said his name.

"My name, Joshua, Is MeEeStAaA YaAaAaAaAaK-MeElK." He said, his accent drawing out the vowels. Everyone clamped their mouths shut. Josh was snickering under his breath. One slip up and we'd all be rolling around on the floor. Mr.Yak-milk eyed the class suspiciously. 

Sandy Bakersfield made a strange noise at the back of the room, and everyone's eyes snapped to her, pleading with her to hold it in a tiny bit longer. But she locked eyes with her best friend Jamie North-walk and we all knew exactly what was coming. 

It practically happened in slow motion. Sandy's mouth burst open and the loudest squawk of laughter you've ever heard burst from her lips like a bird leaving a cage. Jamie also erupted and soon the whole class was rolling around in fits of laughter. I could barely breathe from laughing so hard, and I was leaning on Josh for support, who was clutching his side and leaning over, laughing so hard that large fat tears were streaming down his face and landing on the floor in front of him, pooling into a large puddle with my own tears on the ground.

We got nothing done that lesson.