15. The Lunch hall

*Becca's POV*

After my first four lessons, with a break nestled somewhere in between, it was finally lunch time, and I was HUNGRY.

Josh and I rushed into the hall, drawing many eyes to us as we ran screaming across the hall.

"SQUIDWARD!!!!!!" We yelled, waving our arms and jumping enthusiastically as we rushed towards Daniel and our lunches.

Daniel, if you remember, had taken our lunches from the fridge and shoved them in his bag, claiming we were going to forget them.

He was seated at a large table, by himself, talking to himself, with his bag on the table. But as Josh and I got closer, we saw that he was not schizophrenic and was actually talking to the Lamp-post. I frowned.

"Jackie?" I said. She smirked smugly at me. Then she looked to my left and saw the tall Boy standing next to me.

"Who's this?" She said, attempting to sound seductive, but she really sounded confused. I snickered.

"Josh, Jackie. Jackie, Josh." I introduced before moving round to sit next to Daniel. I tapped Jackie slightly and she moved over, eyes still locked into Josh's, probably trying to seduce him.

I sat myself where Jackie had just been, sitting next to Daniel and watching Josh's terrified face as Jackie began to crawl across the table towards him.

"Watch my bag, Jackie." Called Daniel before turning to me.

"So how was your day?" He asked, I smiled at him.

"Oh lord, do I have a story for you!" I exclaimed, and began to relate the Yak-Milk story to Daniel. By the time I was done he was in fits of laughter.

"Well, at least his name isn't Goat-milk." And I erupted again. Daniel was actually pretty funny.

~~UNKNOWN POV~~

I watched as she animatedly recounted what happened in Geography. I frowned. He said something and she began to laugh harder than ever. I frowned again. That should be me. I should be the one making her laugh. I should be the one who makes her smile her beautiful smile. She's so unimaginably cute. I know she loves me, she just doesn't know it yet. I'm sure she loves me. I just have to get it out of her. I have to save her from Daniel. Then we can be together.

*Becca's POV*

Daniel finally handed me my Pesto Pasta pot. Green obviously. I opened it up and was about to begin to eat when I realised I didn't have a fork. I began to ask Daniel for one but when I looked up he was holding a fork out to me and smiling softly.

"Fork." He said and I grabbed it, flashing him a grateful grin before impaling a green spotty piece of pasta and shoving it into my mouth. I began to chew, moaning at the flavour. All eyes turned to me, and Jackie even stopped trying to seduce Josh to look at me. I pulled an innocent look and stuffed more pasta into my mouth. Daniel suddenly got up, grabbing his bag and running away.

"Bye Sebastiannn." I called after him and he turned around, frowning at the name. I smiled at him before giving Josh a look. Jackie began to ask about my calling Daniel Sebastian but I cut her off.

"IYKYK, Jackie. And Y clearly do not K, so..." 

Jackie looked at me confused before realising she was still gripping Josh's shirt and, after letting it go, she swiftly ran from the room. I frowned after her.

"What's with them?" I turned to Josh to ask but he was also gone. 

I shrugged and continued to eat my delicious pasta.

(A/N: Sorry. This one's a bit shorter but I promise a long one is coming!)