20. Relaxation to Revelations.

I sat up and yawned. I was on the floor. And I hadn't sat up at all. I'd tried to but I was being restrained.

Wait WHAT?!

I'm being restrained. By something heavy and warm. I looked down to see a large arm wrapped around my waist. And that arm was attached to a very attractive boy. AKA Squidward.

His long lashes lay softly against his chin, his eyelids closed lightly, hiding his deep ocean blue eyes.

He was just like that song.

"EYES BLUE LIKE THE ATLANTIC AND I'M GOING DOWN, LIKE THE TITANIC!!" I sang, top volume, forgetting he was asleep.

I instantly caught myself and retracted the arm that had flown into the air during my little song.

I looked down at Daniel to find him still asleep.

WTF???!! I swear this guy could sleep through an air raid.

I went back to examining his features. His sharp and yet soft jawline, his freckles.

God I love freckles. They are just so cute. His freckles dusted his nose and cheeks like the icing sugar on a cake. There were millions of them, scattered across his nasal region and his cheeks. His jet black hair fell over his face and I brushed it back out of instinct. He smiled then dropped it. But not before I saw.

"Squidward, I know you're awake." I whispered. His eyes fluttered open and his pupils contracted, as his eyes focused on me. He stared into my eyes, a lazy smile clear on his lips.

"Doesn't stop you from touching my hair." He said, his voice deeper than normal and enchanting. I frowned and tried to push him away.

Tried being the operative word.

He pulled me closer, snuggling his head into my neck and tightening his grip on my waist.

"Go back to sleep, Baby." He said, his voice muffled from my neck.

"No, Squidward, it's time to get up." I said, trying to squirm out of his hold. He groaned and then suddenly stopped mid-groan.

He shoved me away, and got up off the floor, hurrying away to the bathroom and slamming the door closed behind him. I frowned after him, but shrugged and went downstairs. I wasn't at home, it appeared I was at Daniel's house, and when I went into the kitchen, I saw the mug I had used like a week ago still sitting on the counter, exactly where I left it last time I was here.

"Daniel!!" I screamed, staring at the mug like it was an alien on fire.

And a loud groan came in response, but no from Daniel. Rather from his couch. I frowned and when I went over to the couch, all the cushions were in a neat pile next to the couch.

"Well no wonder the couch is groaning, it's probably cold." I said to myself and moved all the cushions to the sofa. Then I sat down.

The groan was louder this time and I nestled around, trying to shut it up. Just then, Daniel walked into the room. "Yes, Becca?" He yawned, stretching his muscular arms into the sky. His shirt rode up, revealing his abs.

Hubba hubba.

Wait what the fuck am I saying?

"WHAT IN SQUIDWARD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?" Screamed Daniel, when he caught sight of me, sitting on the still groaning couch.

"Umm, sitting on the-" I started but Daniel cut me off.

"JOSH SLEPT ON THE COUCH!" He screamed again, rushing over and lifting me off the couch, and into his arms. I watched as the couch unfolded, cushions flying everywhere, and a half naked, groaning, bed-headed Josh stepped out.

"Becs?" Josh said, groaning and pushing his hair away from his eyes.

"Yes?" I said cautiously. This was not likely to end well. But he seemed calm so maybe-

"SOFAS CANNOT GET COLD! AND THEY DO NOT GROAN!" He yelled at me, going red in the face.

Spoke too soon.

"WELL PEOPLE DON'T SLEEP INSIDE COUCHES, JOSH!" I said, drawing out his name like the child I am.

He glared at me. Then he stretched a shirtless arm at Daniel and yelled, "HIS STUPID SOFA BED CLOSED ON ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!"

I looked at him, then at Daniel's face, then back at Josh. He looked at me, fury in his eyes, before it melted into something much more familiar.

And with that, we descended into laughter. I was laughing so hard, and squirming in Daniel's hold that I almost rolled right out and he ended up having to grab onto my other side and pull me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms on his shoulders.

Josh walked past as I continued to laugh. He looked back at me and I immediately stopped laughing, widened my eyes at him, gestured to Daniel's hold on me and buried my head in Daniel's neck.

Josh chuckled and I heard his footsteps move away. But not before saying, "Daniel, Becca likes you." 

I leaped over Daniel's shoulder, attempting to grab Josh and pummel him into the ground. I had it all planned out. I would leap out of Daniel's grip and tuck my head under my knees into the perfect roll, then I would stand up when I reached the floor and zoom after Josh.

But instead I slid down Daniel's back and he wrapped his left arm around the thigh of my right leg, and his right arm came up to grab my left butt-cheek.

He grabbed my ass.

And then we just stood there, in absolute silence, me hanging from his shoulder, swaying lightly from side to side, and him gripping my ass like his life depended on I. Which it didn't but mine did and that's basically the same right?

And of course that's when Josh chose to make his dramatic re appearance.

"HOLY SHIT, GUYS, GIVE A DUDE SOME WARNING! JESUS! MY INNOCENT EYES..." He paused and I crossed my arms, giving him a look. "MY EYES! GOOG GOD!"

"Bro, chillax, we weren't doing anything!" I said. Daniel remained silent.

"Dude I'm not stupid, I can see his hand on your ass, and I think we all know I know he was spanking ya like he's Christien Grey. Good Lord, My sweet EYES!" Josh exclaimed. I frowned at him, and pushed myself back down so I was in front of Daniel, each of his hands supporting me under an ass cheek. I didn't want to get down and his grip on me never loosened so I just stayed there in his comfortable hold, our bodies fitting together like a jigsaw puzzle as I wrapped my arms around Daniel's broad shoulders and told Josh to Fuck off. Then I hugged Daniel, my head going into his shoulder as I pulled him even closer.

And we just stood there, in the middle of his living room, hugging like we were afraid to let go.