Intro

So...Lets go to Y/n's past to when she was 5 years old...

Y/n's POV

Hi! My name is Y/n Jones. I'm 5 years old and all my mommy and daddy has been doing was fighting and yelling at each other. I don't know why but it's scaring me.

Mommy(Jane): WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO OUT AND CHEAT ON ME WITH OTHER WOMEN?! WHO ARE THEY?! DO THEY EVEN KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A WIFE?! *crying and pacing back and forth*

Daddy(Jacob): IM SORRY OK!!! I WAS DRUNK AND-

Jane: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP JACOB!!!!

Y/n: *crying and yelling* Stop it!

Jane: I'm sorry Jacob but I can't stay with you or even look at you. Come on Y/n. Get your things, we're leaving.

I nod my head and get my dollies and clothes. I hate seeing this happen to them. Mommy and daddy crying...Now we can't be here with daddy anymore.

Jane: You ready Y/n?

Y/n: Yes!

I come downstairs and mommy picks me up. Daddy kept saying "don't go!" and "I'm sorry." Mommy just kept walking to her car, she strapped me in my car seat and closed my door. I sat in there waiting for mommy. She was just outside yelling at daddy. I cried a little but stopped when she got in the car. Mommy was driving somewhere and left daddy. She was crying while driving and her car was going too fast.

Y/n: Mommy slow down!

She didn't listen to me.

Y/n: MOMMY SLOW DO-

Before I could finish mommy ran into a truck and everything went black.

Few hours later...

I woke up in a bed and in a strange building with a lot of kids. Some looked my age, some were younger, and some were older than me. I looked around for my mommy but didn't see her.

Y/n: Mommy? MOMMY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! *begins to cry*

(???): Shhh! It's ok little girl.

Y/n: Who are you? *sniffs and wipes tears away*

(???): My name is Anisa. Your in a orphanage.

Y/n: What's a orrr...fan...age?

Anisa: Where all the children go when their parents don't want them or if their parents died.

Y/n: But my mommy didn't die. Where is she? *looking around for her mom*

Anisa: Well...You and your mommy were in a bad car accident. It was in front of the orphanage and then they brought you in here. Your mom...

Y/n: *breathing heavy* My mom...

Anisa: She didn't survive...*looks down*

Y/n: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *crying hard*

Anisa: *hugs Y/n* I'm sorry...

Now to the story!