Chapter 7

3 months later...

Diggy's POV

It's been 3 months since the whole incident. Y/n went back home but still comes to visit me. Y/n changed a whole lot like, she wasn't the cheerful, happy, confident girl anymore when I first met her. Now she is shy, depressed, and lost. I've seen magazines of Hope and Jessie. I don't know wassup with them but, I think Hope found a new Bestfriend.

*someone knocks at his door*

Diggy: Come in.

I saw Y/n walk in. I smiled and she smiled back.

Diggy: Hey beautiful! *pecks your lips*

Y/n: Hey! So...Did you see the magazines?

Diggy: Yea, I'm sorry.

Y/n: Nah, I'm aight. Hope just might see the bad side of Jessie soon. I just still can't believe that she would do that to me. Oh! I also have a new job with Angela.

Diggy: Angela what?

Y/n: Angela Simmons. *smiles*

Diggy: Wow! You're working with my sister.

Y/n: Foreal? So Vanessa must be your sister too. *shocked*

Diggy: Yep. *smiles*

Y/n: They're nice. Like very nice.

Diggy: Yea. But if you were their sibling you would see the bad side of them. When they get mad you never know when they on their periods. Never ask cuz they might slap you.

Y/n: *gasps* Never! Maybe you but never me cuz I'm crazy as hell.

Diggy: *chuckles* Sure...

Y/n seemed happier today. She was back to her normal self today and I wonder why. Maybe the job with my sisters or something else. I want to know.

Diggy: So...Why you so happy?

Y/n: Diggy, I'm happy about my new job! I don't get calls so early in the morning like I use to with Hope. Everything just seems...Better than before with Hope.

I nodded my head as Y/n kept talking about her new job. I'm glad that she is happy about her new job and my sisters probably doesn't know about me and Y/n just yet. Maybe I should ask Y/n.

Diggy: Do my sisters know about me and you?

Y/n: Um...No. Why?

Diggy: I was just asking.

Y/n: Do you think that I should tell them?

Diggy: Nah. How about when the family dinner comes. That would probably be the best time because we have been dating for 3 months already.

Y/n: Yes you are totally right. That would probably be the best time to tell your family.

Diggy: *pecks your lips* Yea. But...I wanna know when I can hit that?

Y/n: Not until you put a ring on this finger.

Diggy: Come on Y/n! You tease me all the time giving me boners and shit! I just wanna feel inside you...*holds you by your waist*

Y/n: I-I'm sorry Diggy...I'm just not ready to have sex yet because Im scared that something would go wrong like if the condom busted and I got pregnant or experiencing the pain when you first get inside me. *crosses arms*

Diggy: *sighs* Babe, Ima try to go slow and not let my inner beast come out until you ready to make my babies.

Y/n: No.

Diggy: *groans* Fine.

I sit down and sign in frustration. I mean like...Could she at least stop teasing me and making me want her more? Cause Y/n is a freak Foreal and I like that but the teasing...Nah uh. Hell nah! I'll see about tomorrow after our date, she is gonna have a little surprise when we come back to my place...

ιт мιgнт вє ѕнσят вυт ι'м тιяє∂ αи∂ ∂σи'т fєє gσσ∂. ι кєρт у'αℓℓ ωαιтιиg тσσ σиg. ѕσяяу ιf тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ωαѕ вσяιиg.😔😘👋