Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I felt someone shake me out of my sleep. But I didn't budge. Then I heard "Y/n wake up!" I woke up to see Diggy.

Y/n: Hey...*stretches and rubs eyes*

Diggy: Hey, go get ready.

I go to Diggy's bathroom and take a 15 min shower. Once I was done I went into his walk through closet and threw on my outfit(In the media). Then I put my makeup(The eye in the media), I put on red lipstick to match my outfit. Then I did my hair wet and wavy style(In the media). I brushed my teeth afterwards. When I was done I walked out the bathroom to see Diggy.

Diggy: *eyes widen* Damn! You look sexy asf!

Y/n: Thanks but not as sexy as you tho. *bites bottom lip*

Diggy: *bites bottom lip and motion Y/n to sit on his lap*

I walk over to Diggy and sat on his lap. He kisses me and then it turned into a make out session. We stopped kissing and the next thing you know he had red lipstick all over his face.

Y/n: *laughing*

Diggy: What? Oh and your red lipstick it messed up.

Y/n: *still laughing* I know and it's all over your face.

He gets up and looks in the mirror.

Diggy: Damn, that's fucked up Y/n.

Y/n: Really? You didn't notice the red lipstick I had on?

Diggy: Nah. Ima go wash this off. *walks in the bathroom*

I fix my red lipstick and Diggy comes out the bathroom. We smile at each other and walk downstairs to eat breakfast.

Hope: Hey! Diggy, sit here.

Diggy: Sorry Hope. I was gonna sit next to Y/n.

Hope's POV

Ever since Y/n told me that she was staying in his room I was starting to think that she did that just to make me jealous. She didn't even know about Diggy until she met him to see if it was ok if we could stay at his family's house. When he sat next to Y/n he has been whispering some things into her ear making her giggle. I felt my cheeks get hot red.

Jessie(Makeup designer): Hey, you ok?

Hope: *sighs* Not really...

Jessie: Want to talk about it upstairs?

Hope: Yea. Mrs.Justine, thank you for the breakfast it was delicious.

Justine: Your welcome sweetie.

Me and Jessie wash our plates and head upstairs into my room.

Jessie: What's up?

Hope: It's Y/n and Diggy! You know how much I love him and so does Y/n.

Jessie: Ok and?

Hope: Y/n is staying in Diggy's room with Diggy. That should be me in there. I have a strange feeling about them.

Jessie: Well, I'm sure they're just friends Hope. Diggy may be attracted to you but he doesn't show it because he might be nervous.

Hope: Really Jessie? I don't think so cause he didn't even sit with me at breakfast today. *sighs*

Jessie: Just wait and see what happens. *about to get up*

Hope: Or? We could eve drop on them.

Jessie: We? Nah ah count me out. This is your problem. Not mines.

Hope: Why? Jessie you are like my best friend ever! We are so close! Just help me out, please?

Jessie: *hesitates* Fine, I'll help you.

Hope: Thanks. *smiles*

Diggy's POV

We were out back and Hope had a cute outfit on but she was nothing compared to Y/n. I watched the photo shoot and Hope looked good.

George(Photographer): Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Yea?

George: Get in the photo shoot with Hope!

Y/n: Ok! *runs over to Hope*

As they were photo shooting Hope and Y/n they looked really good together. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Y/n tho. Damn...She ran over to me and I hugged her.

Diggy: Y/n you could be a model. *smiles*

Y/n: Me? A model? *giggles* Nah man. I get mad nervous when I model on the runway.

Diggy: But you wasn't nervous during the photo shoot.

Y/n: That's different.

Hope: Hey Dig! Did you like the photo shoot?

Diggy: Yea! You and Y/n look great together.

Hope: Thanks but...I was talking about just me during the photo shoot.

Diggy: Uh..Yea. You was good.

Hope's face didn't look to happy. But I said that she was good tho. Y/n looked up at me and smiled. The photo shoot started at 12:30 to 5:30. That's crazy long!

George: Alright! That's a wrap!

Me and Y/n go to my room.

Hope's POV

Hope: Jessie! *whisper yell* Its time.