Chapter 8

Diggy's POV

So, today is he date with Y/n. I can't wait to see what she wearing cuz I said that she gonna get it when we get back to my place. Good thing that my parents aren't home for awhile.

Diggy: Babe? You ready yet? *whines*

Y/n: Hold on! Let me finish my makeup.

I waited for another 5 mins and finally saw Y/n come downstairs looking all sexy!

Diggy: Damn bae! You bad asf! *licks his lips*

Y/n: *blushes* Thanks babe. Now leggo!

We walk out to my car. As always, I opened the door for my lady because I was raised to be a gentleman.

Y/n: Thank you. Such a gentleman. *kisses Diggy's cheek*

Diggy: Your welcome.

I jog to my side and get in. I drive to the place that she doesn't even know about.

Y/n: Where we going?

Diggy: It's a surprise!

Y/n: Babe you know that I hate surprises. *pouts*

Diggy: *kisses your hand* Just be patient ma.

After the drive....

Y/n: Babe!!!! This is beautiful!!!!

Diggy: Just like you. *pecks your lips*

This restaurant looked like we were really in Paris. It's very nice inside but expensive! I rather spend all my money on Y/n than any other girl. We took our seats at this private area I rented for the night. Y/n picked up a menu and she looked shocked.

Y/n: Baby, this place is expensive.

Diggy: I know.

Y/n: I don't want you to spend all your money on me.

Diggy: You my girl and I want to spend all this money on you. And only you baby. So don't stress. Ok? *kisses your forehead*

Y/n: *smiles* Ok.

Y/n is so different from my other girlfriends. They usually want my money and not me like Y/n does. They only loved me for the fame and money. I didn't like that and decided to quit dating for awhile until I met this beautiful woman in front of me. Y/n. I wanna put this ring on her soon. Y/n Simmons, that has a ring to it. All night me and Y/n have been talking, flirting, and laughing. I had a good time with my baby. Then we were done and got in the car.

Y/n: Oh my gosh! I had a good time with you baby! *pecks his lips* I seriously love this place more than anything.

Diggy: I'm glad you had a good time. But you really love that place more than me? *pokes out bottom lip*

Y/n: Never! You already know that I got eyes for you baby!

Diggy: This night not over just yet...

I drove home quickly cuz I was starting to get impatient. Once we got there me and Y/n raced to the door. Of coarse I won cuz I'm faster. When we got in the house we started to make out. I shut the door with my foot and scooped up Y/n in bridal style. I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door. Me and Y/n undressed ourselves and lay on the bed.

Y/n: W-wait babe? I'm not ready...

Diggy: *sighs* Babe I just wanna make this night special for you. Not just for the sex.

Y/n: I'm sorry but, I'm scared.

Diggy: Don't be. I'll be gentle. Just relax ok?

Y/n: *breaths in and out* Ok...

I grabbed a condom off the dresser and put it on. I slowly went into Y/n causing her to cry a little.

Y/n: Oh my gosh this hurts like hell!!!! *crying a little*

Diggy: Alright I'm in. Relax...*kisses your lips and thrust a few times*

I'm sure that it doesn't hurt her anymore because she started to moan in my mouth.

Y/n: Mmmmmm!!! Go a little faster baby! *moaning*

I grab her legs and go faster. Y/n started to scream my name and everything! I was loving this and waited so long for this. This felt so good that my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Diggy: *groans* Shit....

Y/n: DIGGY!!!!! YESSSS LIKE THAT!!!!! *screaming*

I hover over her kissing her neck still going fast into her.

Diggy: *growls* What's my name?

Y/n: I DONT CARE THIS JUST FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!!! *digs nails into his back*

Diggy: *goes harder* WHATS MY NAME?!

Y/n: AHHHHH!!!! DIGGGYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! *screaming at the top of your lungs*

I smile and feel myself coming to my climax.

Diggy: *groans* Shit...I'm bout to....

Y/n: I'm coming!!!!! *climaxes all over Diggy's member*

I pull out and lay beside her. I kiss her look into her eyes.

Diggy: So, you wasn't ready for this?

Y/n: *smiles* I was.

Diggy: *smiles and kisses Y/n*

Y/n's POV

I can't believe that I wasn't ready to feel all this pleasure! Lord! Diggy is so good in the bed! Had me screaming like those girls in the horror movie but louder and now my throat hurts. Lol! My legs were sore so me and Diggy went to sleep. I love this night and I will never forget this.