Chapter 12

Brooke's POV

I don't know where I am at this point...All I see are trees and this lake. I just needed to take a break because all this running is making me tired. I felt my phone vibrating in my suitcase. I took it out and looked to see who was calling. It was Gabby.

Brooke😛❤️~ Sis? Omg! I need help!! I escaped the house and left Trey. You a was right I should've stayed home and never went with him. *crying* I love you and I'm so sorry!

Gabby👯❤️~ I love you too and I'm here in London. Where are you?

Brooke😛❤️~ *smiling* Idk...I ran somewhere where there are only trees and a lake.

Gabby👯❤️~ What direction did you go?

Brooke😛❤️~ Just keep going straight until you don't see nothing.

Gabby👯❤️~ Just stay where you are at ok? Don't move! We're coming!

I hang up the phone and cried happy tears. Hopefully they find me first before Trey does...

Y/n's POV

We kept going straight like Brooke said. I began to worry so much that I took my anger out on everyone. They knew that I didn't mean any word that I said because I'm so stressed out and scared for Brooke.

Diggy: *grabs your hand* Baby, you need to relax. Gabby just got off the phone with her and we're gonna find her. As long as we know that she's alive we should all be fine.

Y/n: *tears up* I can't be fine! Even if I know that she's alive I'm still gonna worry! She's my bestfriend and I can't lose her!

Diggy: *kisses your hand* I understand baby but I need you to relax for me. I'm sure Brooke wouldn't want to see you all stressed...

I took a deep breath and held his hand through the whole ride. As we kept going straight I saw no house or lights. There was just trees and a lake. We kept going for another hour until I saw a girl sitting on a suitcase.

Y/n: Baby!!! That's Brooke! Stop the car!!

He stopped the car and I hopped out running to Brooke and hugged her. I cried even harder when I hugged her.

Brooke: *crying*

Y/n: We're here now. *sniffling*

Gabby: *walks up to Brooke and tears up*

Brooke: *hugs Gabby* I'm so sorry for not listening to you...I should've stayed like you said!

Gabby: I forgive you...Now let's go!

We all got in the car and Lisa held Brooke's hand through the whole ride back to the hotel.

Few days later...

Everything was fine now. Brooke and Gabby made sure that they changed numbers, gmails, social media accounts, and of course a new address. They moved to another house. It's still in my area but a little further down from mines and Lisa. I was cuddled up on the bed with Diggy watching the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. I'm such a little kid but this is my favorite movie.

Diggy: *caressing your hair* Why do we have to watch this? *laughs a little*

Y/n: Because I said so!

Diggy: *rolls over on top of you* Who do you think you're talking to?

Y/n: Hmmm *looks around* Diggy Simmons!

Diggy: We fighting! *throws a pillow at you*

Y/n: *laughing and throws a pillow*

While we were playing I heard the doorbell ring. Me and Diggy stopped and went to the door to see who it was.

Diggy: *looks through the peep hole* Shit...

Y/n: What? Who is it?

Diggy: It's Trey....

Y/n: *eyes widens*

Hey! It's been a min.