Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

I left the house to go see Lisa, Brooke, and Gabby. It's been too long and I know that they miss me and wonder what I have been doing. I drove to Lisa's house to, you know, surprise her. I park my all Black Benz and got out walking to the front door. I knocked and Lisa answered the door.

Lisa: OMG!!!! Y/N!!!!! Where you been at girl?! *hugs you tight*

Y/n: Hey Lisa! I been with my boyfriend.

Lisa: Who??? Usually you like being single because you said men are a disgusting species.

Y/n: That was a long time ago when Jamal cheated on me.

Lisa: Yea...But tell me who your boyfriend is!!!!

Y/n: My boyfriends name is Daniel but he prefers Diggy. *smiles*

Lisa: Diggy? As in Diggy Simmons?

Y/n: *nods* Yep!

Lisa: Holy shit! That boy sexy! You know that Hope loves him right?

Y/n: Yea, but I don't work for her anymore cuz Jessie told her that Diggy got me pregnant and Hope tried to make me take a pregnancy test and fired me. I'm not gonna tell you the whole story cuz it's a long story.

Lisa: *mumbles* Jessie, is a bitch.

Y/n: *rolls eyes* Tell me about it. The bitch has been hating on me ever since me and Hope became good and close friends. There would be times when Hope would want me taking photos with her while Jessie was left in the background. Now that she has Hope she can have all the things I do with Hope.

Lisa: Wow, have you seen Gabby and Brooke yet?

Y/n: Nah, I was gonna go past there. Wanna come?

Lisa: Yea! *puts on her shoes and coat* Leggo!

We get in my car and drive to their house. I park the car and we walk to their front door. We knocked and Gabby answered screaming.

Gabby: *screaming still* GURL I MISSED YOUR ASS!!!! WHERE YOU BEEN?!

Y/n: *laughs* Y'all are so alike. I was with my boyfriend.

Lisa: Her boyfriend is Diggy Simmons!

Gabby: Shut up! Foreal?

Y/n: Yea. Look. *shows them a pic of you and Diggy on her phone*

Lisa&Gabby: Awe! Y'all are so cute!

Y/n: Thanks. *smiles* Where Brooke at?

Gabby: Gurl!!!! She moved with her no good abusive boyfriend Trey.

Y/n: What?! Why didn't you stop her?

Gabby: She wouldn't listen. So I told her if her ass still getting beat, she better not come home crying. Cuz Ima say, I told you so!

Y/n: *shakes head* That's a damn shame. Where they move at?

Gabby: In London.

Y/n: DAMN! That's far. There is no way that we could save her in time. I advise everyone to call for help right now.

Gabby: Why?

Y/n: We gonna go save her....

Everybody: *smirks and calls for help*

Brooke's POV

I hate London! I can't understand this language and it's impossible to order food when you don't even know what it says. Trey has been beating me constantly everyday. I feel weak and used. Trey doesn't even love me.

Trey: Brooke! Bring your ass up to this room!

I walk up there very scared. I should've listened to my sister Gabby. I should've not moved with Trey who was my ex for like more than 50 times because of cheating. Something about him makes me love him and want to stay with him but I should've never ran back to him.

Brooke: Y-yes baby? *scared*

Trey: Don't be scared. Come here.

I walk to him and he sits me in his lap.

Trey: I have a feeling that you don't love me. I have sex with you and give you all the attention you need to feel love. What's not working?

Brooke: You abusing me, beating me constantly, going on fucking every hoe you see, and the sex...It feels as if your raping me everyday and every night! I'm not happy about that!

Trey: I'm so so sorry baby. *sighs* I was thinking about going through rehab.

Brooke: That's good. Now can I leave?

Trey: Nah, not until I get what I want. *kisses her neck*

Brooke: No! *pushes him and gets up*

Trey gets up looking pissed and pushed me into the wall very hard causing me to hit my head.

Trey: See, now you wanna play games. I tried to be nice but your stubborn ass don't want to listen! Fine, cuz I got a way to fix your ass!

He picks me up and throws me on the bed. He gets on top of me and holding my wrists. He is kissing my neck with lots of force leaving huge ass hickeys!

Brooke: TREY!!!! GET OFF!!!!! *trying to push Trey away*

Trey: *slaps Brooke* SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!

Brooke: *holds her and cheek and cries*

I need to find away to escape or get help......