Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Hey hey!!!! Life is great! I'm 19 years old and live in New Jersey with my foster parents Heather and Drake. I don't say mom or dad to them because they aren't my real parents. They still have a problem with it but...Oh well!

Heather: Y/n! Hope is on the phone and she needs you right away! *yelling from downstairs*

Y/n: Ok! Gosh! *gets out of bed*

I just woke up and it's like 7:30 in the morning on a fucking Saturday! Hope needs to chill like...She always call if there is something she wants or needs. It's never important. I take my shower. Once I was done I dried off, lotion myself, and put on my matching bra and panties. I throw on my sweatpants and a black crop top that says "swag". I throw my hair up into a messy bun and go downstairs.

Heather: You had me waiting for you for hours! And Hope is furious!

Y/n: Ok, it's early in the morning on a Saturday. Now may you leave Heather.

Heather: *looks down* You know that you could call me mo-

Y/n: No. Your not my real mom, you are my foster mom. Now can you please leave!

Heather left as I pick up the phone.

Y/n: Hello?

Hope: WTF Y/N?! YOU HAD ME ON THE PHONE WAITING FOR YOU FOR HOURS!

Y/n: Oh stop exaggerating! You only waited for me for like...15 mins. It hasn't even been hours. But anyway, why are you calling me so early in the morning?

Hope: You're my manager. And I have important news to tell you!

Y/n: Isn't that my job?

Hope: Just shut up and listen to what I got to say. I am having a photo shoot with Diggy SIMMONS!!!! *yelling through the phone*

Y/n: Ouch! I think you bust my eardrum! *rubbing her ear and switching the phone to her other ear*

Hope: Oh my bad. But anyway it's here in New Jersey at his family house. *squealing in excitement*

Y/n: Ok...What's so important about him?

Hope: Are you serious Y/n?!

Y/n: Yes I'm serious.

Hope: Ok. Diggy Simmons is Rev Run's son and Diggy is a rapper. Like one of the best! Every girl loves him, even the older women love him. He sure knows how to talk about a girl and he sure got a good looking body. Diggy is built in the right places...

Y/n: Ok? Don't daydream while we on the phone. So when is this photo shoot?

Hope: In a week. Oh! You are going to have to meet him in 2 days. Because you guys have to see if we could stay over his place until the photo shoot is offically over!

Y/n: What?! How long is the photo shoot?!

Hope: Possibly 2 weeks....

Y/n: Oh my gosh....Well! At least I can get 2 weeks out of this house. *chuckles*

Hope: *giggles* Ok. Start packing your stuff to make sure you are ready on time.

Y/n: Ok Hope! *laughs* I'll be ready on time! Bye! *hangs up phone*

Since I was up I was gonna do some morning stuff like get my hair, nails, and toe nails done today. I throw on my 23 Jordan's and grab my purse and car keys.

Heather: Where you think you are going this early?

Y/n: Doing some morning stuff! Ugh! Heather I'm 19 years old and I'm allowed to do these stuff so stop treating me like a baby!

Heather: *sighs* Look Y/n, I want to try and make us work. I know having foster parents and not having your real parents is hard but...I adopted you for a reason. To care for you as if you were my very own child.

Y/n: Why didn't you have your own child?

Heather: *looks down and her eyes begins to water* Well, me and Drake made a child but he didn't survive at birth the first time. Then the second time I was about to give birth to a baby girl but she died at birth also. My doctor told me that I wasn't able to carry a baby for a whole 9 months or until birth. I was hurt and sad. So I went looking for an orphanage. When I found one, I told the lady up front that I wanted to adopted a child. I really wanted a girl. Me and Drake walked into a room filled with lots of girls. Then I saw you. You sat with a girl that looked a little older than you. You were so beautiful and wonder why your parents didn't want you. So I chose you.

Y/n: Oh...*looks down and bites down on her bottom lip softly*

Heather: So...I just want us to work. I hate it when you call me by my name and Drake. I want you to show some respect and at least try to call us mom and dad. That's all we ever dreamed of.

I looked into her watery brown eyes. I felt bad and just nodded. She never told me about that. I left out and got into my all black Benz and drove off to the hair and nail salon. I decided to call my best friends ever! Lisa, Brooke, and Gabby.

Lisa: *yawning* Hello?

Y/n: Hey, wanna get your hair, nails, and toe nails done in the morning?

Lisa: *still yawning* Why so early? Did Hope call you again?

Y/n: Yea. She woke my ass all the way up.

Lisa: *sleepy laugh* I'm sorry Y/n but I'm still sleepy...

Y/n: Ok. I'll just see what Brooke and Gabby say.

Lisa: Ok. Talk to you...*yawns* Later...

I hang up. Well, Lisa is off the list. Now to check on the sisters. Yep! Brooke and Gabby are twin sisters. I call them and only Gabby answers.

Gabby: Hello?

Y/n: Hey! You sound wide awake.

Gabby: Yea. I was hungry and ate some waffles and scrambled eggs. Brooke is still sleep tho.

Y/n: Wanna get your hair, nail, and toe nails done with me?

Gabby: Sure. I already did my morning routine and have clothes on. Come get me now!

Y/n: Ok!

I go get Gabby from her house. When I got there Gabby was already outside waiting for me. I honk my horn and she gets in the car.

Gabby: Hey girl!

Y/n: Hey!

Gabby: So...Why you up early?

Y/n: Hope.

Gabby: *laughs* Hope keeps forgetting that you are the manager.

Y/n: *chuckles* Yes girl. I'm the one to be telling the important news. We might as well change our roles in which we play.

Gabby: True. You have a body of a model anyway. So...Hope can be your manager while you are the model.

Y/n: Yea. We're here.

I park the car and we both get out. I get my hair straightened and blonde on the bottom while Gabby got her hair braided up and her natural hair out into a bush ball.

Y/n: Cute!

Gabby: Thanks girl. Your hair looks cute to girl.

Y/n: Thanks.

Then we get out nails and toe nails done. I got acrylic in squares. The color of my nails was turquoise and with rhinestones on my index finger on both hands. Gabby got the same but her color was hot pink. Once we were done me and Gabby went to my house.

Gabby: Well I had a good time. *smiles*

Y/n: Me too. Hey let's chill.

Gabby: Ok.

We sat down on the couch and watched "Shrek". Brings back so many memories for when I was with my real parents...