Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I woke up to see no Diggy. So I went to do my usual morning routine. I throw on blue and orange basketball shorts, a blue crop top, and blue and orange labron 11. Then I threw my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs to see Diggy, Jessie, Hope, Zendaya and Trevor? Once they saw me they stopped talking.

Diggy: Hey Y/n! *smiling* You look sexy...*bites his bottom lip*

Y/n: *blushes* Thanks and hey everybody!

Everybody except Diggy&Y/n&Jessie: Hey!

Trevor: So...We been talking...

Y/n: About what?

Trevor, Zendaya, Hope, and Diggy looks at each other. I was confused until I remember about me asking Diggy to ask Trevor if he could hook up with Hope.

Y/n: Ohhhhh!!!! I remember now. This is about hooking up with Hope, right?

Trevor: Uh...Yea. But there is a slight problem. *nervously chuckles*

Y/n: What do you mean?

Zendaya: I still love...Trevor. We broke up about 2 months ago but I came back to him wanting to work us out together. But he said that Diggy called and asked if he could hook up with Hope, I was a little sad. So we came here together to work some things out with you guys.

Y/n: Oh lord...*shakes her head*

Hope: It's ok Y/n. Maybe there is someone else out there for me. The one for me...*looks down and goes upstairs*

Jessie: *pissed* Y/N!!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!! YOU KNEW THAT SHE LOVED DIGGY MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!

Y/n: I don't got time for this bullshit! It's too fucking early for his shit and you better shut the fuck up before I do something that I might regret. *angry*

Diggy: Woah! Jessie chill and Y/n, can we talk?

Y/n: Yea. *walks with Diggy to the backyard*

Diggy turns around kind of confused.

Y/n: What?

Diggy: Nothing...I'm just kind of confused.

Y/n: Look, don't get mad at me but I didn't even know nothing about you. Hope was like your biggest fan and really wanted to be with you. When she told me about the photo shoot with you I was happy for her. But when a I met you in person, I started to get butterflies and I had some feelings for you. I can't help it because you are so fucking sexy Diggy!

Diggy: *laughs*

Y/n: It's not funny Diggy! I couldn't help myself but smile like a idiot when I met with you in person. Then when you said me and you were sharing your room together I just knew...*points to him and yourself* Was gonna happen between you and me. Hope found out cause she was eve dropping on us and I talked to her. Her voice seemed a little happy when she told me that you and me could be together and she would find someone else. But now that Zendaya loves Trevor and Hope can't hook up with him, *sighs* I feel bad now and that's why Jessie is pissed.

Diggy: Wow. But we shouldn't give up just yet. Ima see if my boy Jacob Perez from MB could hook up with Hope. He is a peaceful and loving person ever. He would make Hope happy within seconds!

Y/n: OMG! *hugs Diggy* Thank you! She would be so happy!

Diggy: No problem. Only for you baby and that ass! *smacks your ass*

Y/n: Owwww! *rubs your butt* You know, you can't touch this ass for 3 whole weeks!

Diggy: *chuckles and walks back into the house*

We walk back in and the look on Trevor's face said 'quilt' all over. I pat his shoulder and smile at him.

Y/n: Don't worry Trevor, we got Jacob Perez from MB for Hope. *smiles*

Trevor: Thanks. *smiles* And I'm so sorry but...I still love Zendaya.

Diggy: No hard feelings man.

When they left and went to go see Hope. But I heard her and Jessie talking about something so, I decided to listen to make sure Jessie wasn't being sneaky.

Hope's POV

Jessie came into my room and looked pissed.

Hope: What's wrong Jessie?

Jessie: Y/n is what's wrong!

Hope: Why? Is it because she is with Diggy?

Jessie: Yes! And she is hurting you!

Hope: No she is not! I think her and Diggy make a good couple now stop worrying about me! Y/n is helping me find the right one for me!

Jessie: Ok, but did you hear?

Hope: Hear what?

Jessie: *whispers* That Diggy and Y/n had sex last night!

Hope: No. I didn't hear anything last night anyways. Now stop lying!

Jessie: I'm not and I heard that he got her pregnant.

Hope: *is kind of hurt* Get out.

Jessie: Ok. Just wait and see. *smirks and begins to leave*

I don't know what to believe but Y/n would never do that with Diggy. Also I know that Y/n doesn't want to get pregnant until birth. Jessie is a little sneaky...

Y/n's POV

Now I was pissed! Why would Jessie tell Hope that?! Me and Diggy never had sex and I'm not pregnant! I really hope that Hope isn't hurt in any way because she also knows that I don't want to get pregnant until marriage. Ha! Jessie your plan backfired.