Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

I wake up feeling really sore. I wonder why? I took off the covers and see myself naked. That's when it hit me, me and Diggy had sex last night which was great! I get up but fail. I fell cuz my legs hurt really bad! I crawl to the bathroom and turn on the bath water. The water was steaming hot but I got into the tub and sat down. It felt so good.

Diggy: May I join?

Y/n: *looks up and smiles* Sure.

Diggy sits next to me and kisses my cheek.

Diggy: Good morning babe.

Y/n: Good morning Diggy.

Diggy: *whispers in your ear* You know, I had fun last night.

His voice sent chills down my spine. He was just too damn sexy! It was too much! The water got cold and I let the water out. We both got in the shower. We washed each other and rinsed off. While we were rising off Diggy kissed my lips and then my neck.

Y/n: Mmmm not now Dig...*grabs Diggy's shoulders and moans*

Diggy didn't answer me and picked me up. He slid himself in making me moan a bit. He was standing, just so you know. I thought this would be hard for him but he made it seem easy. He bounced me up and down on the wall as the hot shower water hits our bodies.

Y/n: Mmmm Diggy!!!! *digs nails in his back*

Diggy: *grabs your ass and squeezes it hard* Damn! You tight asf!

Y/n: Uhhhhh!!! I'm...I'm.....*reaches climax*

Diggy: Damn already? *thrust in you harder* We not done yet...

As he got a few more strokes, all you heard was our skin clapping together and moaning. Diggy finally reaches his climax but pulled out before he came inside me.

Y/n: *breathing heavy* I never heard of sex in the shower before. *laughs a little*

Diggy: *breathing heavy and laughs* Just so you know, only the pros know about different sex positions and different places to have sex out. Like...on the porch. *smirks*

Y/n: Nah uh. We are never doing that cuz people might see us. I don't want that and plus, it's embarrassing. *grabs towel and leaves the bathroom*

Diggy: *laughs* I would like to try it one day tho! *wraps towel around his waist and leaves the bathroom*

After I dried off I put on my Victoria secrets bra and underwear on. Then I on a white crop top that says "BOSS" in black, black leggings, and my 23 Jordan's. Then I wear my hair curly. I still had color in it. Then I put on black eyeliner, mascara, cat eye, and red lipgloss. I also put on my gold chain that says my name on it, gold earrings that says my name in it, and gold rings.

Diggy: Where you going today? *putting on his clothes*

Y/n: Probably hang out with my friends. Haven't heard from them in awhile.

Diggy: Oh ok.

I go downstairs to make breakfast. I was thinking about heart shaped waffles with whipped cream on it and a strawberries. Scrambled eggs(the way you like them), bacon(the kind of bacon you like), and orange juice.

Diggy: *sniffs the air* Smells good in here!

Y/n: I'm making breakfast.

Diggy: *walks behind you and holds you by your waist* You know what else I want for breakfast?

Y/n: *finishes putting the breakfast on the plates and turns around facing Diggy* No....

Diggy puts me on the counter and kisses my lips to my neck. He was feeling up and down on my thigh.

Y/n: Babe, I gotta finish putting the whipped cream and strawberries on our waffles.

Diggy: Nah, we can use that for something else.

Y/n: No, I wanna eat. *whines*

Diggy ignores me and pushes me gently back on the counter. He hovered on top of me kissing down to my area. He slides down my leggings and my Victoria secrets underwear. Next thing you know he sticks his tongue into my kitty.

Y/n: *closes eyes and bites bottom lip* Mmmmm.

Diggy: *flicks tongue faster*

Y/n: Damn....*plays in Diggy's curls*

Diggy: Hold on. *grabs the whipped cream and strawberries and sprays the whipped cream on you kitty*

Y/n: Ohh that's cold. *giggles*

Diggy: Mmmm you look so good. *eats you out and licks the whipped cream*

Y/n: Mmmmm baby! *moaning loud*

Diggy: *grabs a strawberry and rubs it on your clit while eating you out*

Y/n: Uhhhhh Digggyyyyyy!!!! *grabs yourself and plays in Diggy's curls*

Next thing you know I feel my juices flowing out of me into Diggy's mouth. He slurps up every bit of it without missing a drop and comes up looking at me seductively. Then he eats the strawberry slowly and looks at me.

Diggy: Mmmm now that was breakfast. Now for the other one.

Y/n: *gets off the counter and pulls up leggings*

When we were done eating I cleaned off the counter and washed the dishes. I was thinking about calling my old friends to go see them. It's been awhile....

Short chapter and a few sexy scenes in here.😻👅💦