.。.:*♡ 002

AS RYOKO WAS busy with his captain. He then decided to sneak out to the other side of the gym's outdoor bathroom and dousing his head under the showerhead, distancing himself from his team clearing his head and also hiding the fact from his little sister that he, who was her older brother was crying over the fact that he'd lost.

Just as the right time as his sister was watching him play with his former teammate, Kuroko. One of the people Ryoko respects and even gives a few words outta her smol mouth.

However, when he hears footsteps behind him he immediately turns off the shower and face them. His eyes widen, upon seeing another of his former teammate, Midorima Shintaro.

"Midorimacchi..?" He breathes, barely believe his eyes. "You came to watch?"

The said male, who was about to open his mouth. Immediately closes it as he felt something wrap itself around one of his left leg. He looked down, seeing an exact same copy of Kise but cuter and more tolerable one. Of course he wouldn't dare to speak of this out loud keeping his own ego in check. But alas Midorima is a big tsundere, who would ever blame him?

"Shin-nii." Ryoko greeted the male, which she earned a flushed nod. This made her smile up at him her baby teeth having still grow at a time like this.

However the older Kise, watched with jealousy as his sister once again. Gave him the silent treatment as a punishment for lying to chibi Kise. Both older males snaps oit of it, Midorima being the first clears his throat.

"Watching you fail miserably against a weak team." Midorima Shintaro stands before his former teammate from the Generation of Miracles, his unique mop of green hair perfectly settled over his forehead, and glasses gleaming in the sunlight, his eyes blank of emotions. "Either way it's an unfortunate game. Getting the ball in from up close is easy. Getting it from far away will always have true value. Optimal effort will make you worthy of fates grace."

The older Kise couldn't help but smile at him, who smirks back tossing him a towel to dry off his damp hair. "Thanks. What's today's item?"

Midorima displays the object in his left palm, looking at Ryoko who nodded in agreement as she, who also adapts to Midorima's obsessed ways, displays the same thing as Midorima. A toy frog.

"A toy frog. Don't joke about my items. They are the sole reason I never missed a shot." At Ryoko's whine he also continued. "And why Ryoko's perfectly copied moves like yours."

With Ryoko's nod feeding ego, he sweals and basks in it. Meanwhile the older Kise who's dry off his hair, cocked a brow suspiciously. Also not having been understanding Midorima's obsession in horoscopes and lucky items, and why his own sister had also been rubbed off by this kind of obsession.

"Shouldn't you be talking to Kurokocchi instead of me? You always like him better."

"Un!"

"There's no need." Ryoko momentarily stops for a moment, as the shooter from Shotoku sighs. "It's true that I respect his styles more so than I respect yours. But I cannot accept his decision to attend an obscure school like Seirin."

Kise narrows his eyes at Midorima, smirking as a mischievous moodd creeps up on him. He leans in and teases. "Are you sure it's not because my imouto-chan is there to watch?"

"Ryoko??" The said girl, looks at the two adults in wonder having not paying attention when she saw a kitty not too far from where they are, Midorima however thinks back to the final moment he manage to run in for. He did notice the small body of a kid at the side of Seirin's bench.

"Yup! Don't you think Ryokocchi became cuter? Huh? Huh?"

Midorima masks his emotions quite well. "I didn't notice. No offense Ryoko."