[ SPECIAL CHAPTER ]

IT WAS RYOUTA'S second year of middle school, month of September when he and his two older sisters was told the news of their mother being pregnant. That being said, Ryouta, was first, panicking over how he'll properly act with his younger sibling, or if they'll like him as their big brother or not.

But his parents and sisters just laugh it off to him reassuring him.

"Ryouta, you'll do fine being a big brother." His eldest sister, Aina, in courage him with a smile on her face while patting the male.

"Even though you make mistakes, me and Ai-nee will help you." The second eldest of the Kise siblings, Hikari, reassured him.

(A/N: let's just go with the names because base on Kise's profile his sisters' names wasn't mentioned, it just states that he has two older sisters one of which is older than 3 years and the oldest is by 5 years)

As their reassurance made it through his head, he looked up to his sisters and gave a firm nod with a smile. But still he couldn't help the feeling of being afraid, but still kept it in as he has his sisters by his side.

[ T I M E S K I P ]

As the months go by, and the Kise family was now waiting for the mother of the family to give birth to their newest addition to the family.

It's been hours since they were waiting patiently for some signs that the labour was a success and was also excited. And as if their prayers were answered, the doctor that's in charge of mrs. Kise's labour finally exited the delivery room.

"Relatives of Mrs. Kise?" by that Mr. Kise and the rest of his family, including Ryouta, stood up from their chairs.

"The delivery was a success." The doctor says with a bright smile.

"Where's my wife and our baby, doc?"

"Don't worry about your wife if she's a bit drowsy, it's because she's still under medication to numb the pain. I'll give you the number of what room she's in and please give her some time to rest."

"And what about the baby?"

"It's a healthy baby girl, congratulations."

After that the Kise family walk to where Mrs Kise is. Ryouta however was sweating bullets as he was nervous that his sister will be a crying machine when she sees him.

When they arrived they saw Mrs Kise holding what they assumed the baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Ryouta's sister was immediately by their mother's side gushing at how cute she was and how she looked like a mini version of Ryouta.

Speaking of Ryouta, he still wasn't moving from his spot near the door as he fidget every now and then.

"Ryouta?"

Perking up at his name he look at his mother who usher him beside her, he looked unsure at first but then walk to her.

When he was near her, his mother slightly lowered the bundle of joy from her so Ryouta could see his sister.

What Ryouta saw horrified him.

"Why is she ugly?" He says making the four other Kise's in the room roared in soft laughter not wanting to wake the child up.

"Oh dear." His mother says between giggles as she tried to composure herself.

"I look that ugly when I was a baby?!" Horrified Ryouta asked looking around him.

"Well yeah." His oldest sister teased.

"Ai-nee!" Ryouta pout.

[ 4 MONTHS LATER ]

"Ryouta do you want to help me change Ryoko?" Hikari asked her brother as she saw him walking passed Ryoko's nursery and soon to be remodeled room.

"Are you sure? What if I hurt her?" The older sibling of the two smiled at how caring Ryouta is.

"Don't worry, I'll hold her while you change her. She doesn't actually squirms alot."

"Then why do you want me for help Hikaricchi?"

"You haven't been bonding with Ryoko recently, so I just want you both to get used to each other." Reasoned the female as she gave Ryouta one of Ryoko's onesie as she held Ryoko in a standing position on her thighs.

"I guess."

As carefully as possible Ryouta first put Ryoko's feet in the onesie then her bottom half of her body. The hardest part right now is how then can make Ryoko put her arms in the sleeves without her crying by them taking her bunny.

"Ryo-chan can I please have your bunbun?"  Hikari asked softly to the child to which she was received by a mad babble.

Ryouta watched his sister try to take the stuff animal out of his young sisters arms but failed miserably as the child tighten her hold on the bunny. Ryouta at first was a bit reluctant to help but just sigh not wanting his sister to catch a cold by being naked longer.

"Ryoko?" Ignored.

"Ryoko..?" Again he was ignored.

"Ryoko.. Ryokocchi~?"

Alas the child paid attention to Ryouta by the nickname given to her.

"Ryokocchi, can onii-chan have the bunbun so we can change you?" He asked holding up his hand for the child to put her bunbun. Hesitant she was at first but because she wants to hear Ryouta say her nickname again she put her bunbun on his hand making the teen boy smile at her.

"Good job! Now let's put the sleeves on to you now." She held up her arms for Ryouta making him kiss her forehead.

"And... Done. Good job Ryokocchi!!" Kise clapped with a smile.

Babbling joyfully Ryoko clap her hands as she gaze up at her brother.

( I tried drawing Ryoko based on my imagination and as cute as possible

( I tried drawing Ryoko based on my imagination and as cute as possible... So here it is)

"Hikaricchi.."

"Hm?"

"Can I... Can I take Ryokocchi to my room so we can sleep together?" Asked Ryouta nervously.

"Sure as long as you put some pillows on the edge of your bed incase Ryoko moved on her sleep."

"Hai! Heard that Ryokocchi?! You're sleeping with me tonight!" (That sounded bad than I imagined it would be..)

"Un!"

And that was where the bond between Ryouta and Ryoko became inseparable.