.。.:*♡ 020

T I M ES K I P
[ Interhigh ]

Days turns to weeks, weeks turns to months passed by as it was now the interhigh preliminaries. The day of Tōō vs. Kaijō was today.

The last couple of months was consisting of Ryoko having a very busy schedule, some days she would watch her brother play basketball while she was seated a few feet afar the court gym in order to not be hit by a ball, and some would be her being borrowed, stolen if you will, by some people that is totally not the offsprings of the other six colors of the rainbow. However other than that she was sometimes flocked by Ryouta's schoolmates, sometimes for the excuse of being Ryoko's babysitter because her brother was busy playing or to get close to the man they simp for.

Did I forget that she also watched her newly appointed favorite red headed player, who is known by the name Kagami? She was in awe at how he played , but later got mad at him for being like how her brother acted when he was in middle school, she does not want another person getting cocky as they think they're the higher person playing.

When the seirin lost their match Ryoko didn't wait a second before she held her brothers hand and asked him nicely where the seirin's locker was, and as they arrive infront of the seirin's locker door, she knocked on it before she was let inside by Aida Riko. And when she was inside she didn't waisted a second as she spotted the redhead and ran to him kicking him in the shin with an angry expression on her face.

 And when she was inside she didn't waisted a second as she spotted the redhead and ran to him kicking him in the shin with an angry expression on her face

(art mine seeing as I can't find any preferences)

"bad, gamigami-chan! bad! don' huwt tetsu's feelings!" was what she said as the team just watched the male who's thrice as big as the two year old girl.

'cute~( ◜‿◝ )♡'

Let's just say that Kagami wasn't forgiven for five days and the male have to give the girl a peace offering and said that he'll never hurt Kuroko's feelings ever again. Am I pairing them because the author want a little spice? yes, yes I did. Am I gonna keep doing it? yes, yes I am.

Let continue to the story...

And here we are now, our cute little copycat was now ready to watch her brother play in a real match against Tōō, if Ryoko knew that her brother was playing against Aomine, she would 10/10 cheer for Aomine's team because she's best buds with the bluenette. And this is why her brother keep on telling her that the Tōō's team is bad and that the players there have scary people.

"Now Ryokocchi, tell me what onii-chan told you?" asked the older male.

"nii-chan, says T-Tou-Tō..wou, awre bad team, so Ryocchi stay away." smiling up at her brother with her golden-honey eyes.