.。.:*♡ 006

TO SAY THAT Ryouta didn't ran like his life depended on it in his past years of playing basketball. And this doesn't even involve his favorite and loved sport. It's his sister for Kami's sake! What happened when he's on his way to school, he didn't know. But he will do anything just to make her feel better for what reason she got herself hospitalized.

As he accidentally passed by a familiar greenhead male because of his worry for his sister he just didn't recognize the person he bumped into and just ran not before saying apologies over his shoulder.

"Gomen! I'm kinda in a hurry!"

Midorima furrowed his brows as he watches the blonde haired male ran like a crazed man with his companion also following the copycat with a question mark above his head.

"Shin-chan isn't that your former teammate?" The ravenette asked to which the said male only remain silent and decided not to say anything.

"Takao, let's go."

The smaller male of the two, gave a confused sound to the former.

"But Shin-chan aren't you also curious why he's in a hurry?" He reasons to the male but only got a firm "no" in return.

He pouted but still followed the greenette, then he turned his head back to where the Copycat ran into a direction that made him more curious than a cat.

"Eh?"

"What is it?- Nanodayo." Midorima asked a hidden irritation in his voice but the ravenette only shrug that off.

"Isn't Kise-kun's running to the direction where a hospital is?"

.

.

.

Back to Kise, once he got to the hospital he quickly go to the nurse station and asked the nearest nurse.

"Excuse me, what room is Kise Ryoko in?" He panted to which made some nurses to look at him in disgust but some (who are basically years older than his age) fangirled.

"Kise Ryoko? Oh, the cute little girl who got here three hours ago." One bubbly nurse smiled and looked through the computer where her designated room was.

"Poor girl her guardian says the girl just suddenly collapsed."

"I heard the girl's been quiet all day."

At the mention of his sister's well being didn't sit right with him one bit making him worry more of her. He's now basically admitting himself that she should've just stayed home with his sister and see the signs of her not wanting him to go out.

"She's in floor 4 room 416." Ryouta basically bolted to the elevator saying thanks over his shoulder. As he got to the elevator he press floor 4 and waited.

~Timeskip

"Ryokocchi!"

Ryouta's basically wailing like a child at this point when he entered the room and straight to the bed his tears streaming down his face. Clutching the blanket and his sister's hand only to feel slightly bigger ones but he didn't mind that and keep crying.

"Ryokocchi I'm sorry! I'm such a bad nii-chan to you!! I'm sorry I'm sorry-"

He was cut off when he heard a clearing of throat which made him look at the person only to see Miyaki, the girl whom accompanied our cute protagonist in her journey to watch her brother's game only for him to lose by a point.

Miyaki was wearing simple black crop top that had crisscross design that settle on her torso and a pair of faded jeans paired with an elevate sneakers.

Kise blinked not familiar with the female and stare to her a couple of minutes.

"Kise-kun, you might want to let my brother breathe a bit.." This made Ryouta succumb to his senses. Then and there he knew his sister was smaller than the body that he was enveloping in his arms.

"Give me a breather cry-baby!!"

Ryouta also knew his sister didn't speak straight sentences yet so he takes steps back.

"Eh? You're not Ryokocchi.."

The two siblings looked at him in confusion and looked at each other before looking back again to him.

"You may be on the wrong room Kise-kun."

"E-Eh? Isn't this room 416?"

The look of realization came to the female Yamamoto.

"This is room 414. You're 2 rooms behind." Miyaki replied smiling sheepishly.

"Eh?"

. . .

. .

.

"EEHHHHH?!!!!"

Let's just say that Miyaki accompanied him out of the room and Ryouta wouldn't live this down when his friends and fans knew this. He even heard laughter from the end of the hallway where the elevators are but shrug it off playing that he's just imagining things.

"Gomen Yamamoto-san I didn't know." Ryouta says bowing repeatedly to which made the female infront of her sweatdropped.

"It's alright Kise-kun your sister might be waiting for you." She waves and smiled over her shoulder, the smile that made Ryouta starstruck.

Hohoho, is this there a chance that both would have a relationship along the way or is this another kind if plot that made the author just bored out of her mind?

Well, let's get back to the story and once again Ryouta looked at the door number first before entering and saw his sister

in a good condition? If you may ask what's going on well Ryoko was basically just eating while playing with her stufftoy.

"Ryokocchi I'm glad you're okay."

The girl immediately perked up at the familiar voice looking up at her brother she smiled widely. She basically glowed at this point just looking at her brother which made him even more guilty for not just staying there with her.

"Nii-chan." Aoi, who stopped feeding her apple slices smiled at this but frown once more when she remembered what the doctor said once they finish the check up.

She knew she has to have a chat with their parents and Ryouta about her condition. But right now there's nothing to worry about because her brother's here.

"Onii-chan dway?" Ryoko asked her brother not wanting him to be sad anymore and wanting to know how his day went.

Ryouta who fell for it told his sister his day of how he had practice and how sometimes his senpai was mean.

[ I'm sorry if once again the chapter I'm publishing is short. It just that your author is lazy. Btw, What do you think happen to Ryoko that made her faint? Comment your thoughts. ]