.。.:*♡ 016

As the club hours started, each students decided to pack their things this also includes our dear protagonist whom was waiting patiently for her brother to accept all the treats that onee-chans are giving him.

Once that's done he put all the chocolates in his bag and pulled Ryoko in his arms the same with Aki.

"Do you have all your things inside your backpack?" He reminded the girl incase she forgot something.

"No.." Was what she timidly answered.

"Alright, let's go Ryokocchi~!"

"Hai!"

Through their journey to the gym, they crossed paths with the rest of the basketball team with Hayakawa boisterously shouting Ryoko's name.

"RY-KO!!"

Perking up at the familiar voice Ryoko's head whipped to where the male's voice was and sure enough the girl's eyes light up in familiarity.

"Haya-chi!!" Squealed the blonde hair girl as she jump up and down her brother's arms.

Her brother, though she has not notice it but the basketball team does. He was glaring draggers at the bushy eyebrow male with such jealousy that you could probably smell it.

"Down! Onii-chan Down!"

Ordered her as the male reluctantly let her down with her puppy friend.

Once she felt the ground beneath her feet, she ran to the male players with wide and sparkling eyes that all the students want to cover their eyes if not for them to want to gaze at her cuteness.

Aki, although he did not know what's going on, followed suit on Ryoko's tail as he too want to have some fun.

"Haya-chi, wook wook! Ryo-chi hawve doggy!" Ryoko represent Aki to Hayakawa just like how Simba was handled when he was a cub in the beginning of Lion King.

" Arf! Arf! " Barked the pup as he licked Ryoko's cute face that made the girl giggle. Those who have heard it was second guessing their emotions wether to be jealous at the pup or melt in goo as they heard the child.

Doggy Translation (。・ω・。)ノ♡ ; "My owner is cute! And she's all Mine!"

"WOAH! RYOKO -ND D-GGY ARE BO-H C-TE!!" Hayakawa compliment even though he was nervous to talk to the child or even make her cry.

Ryoko who understands the male nodded in agreement. The students in the hallways swore they even saw Ryoko's nose grow longer.

"Arf!"

Doggy Translation : "Don't stare at my owner!"

[ F A S T F O R W A R D ]

"what do you want to eat?" asked Kise as he lifted the little girl to see a lot of portions of food to choose from.

While Kise was doing that with one hand holding a tray and the other holding Ryoko, meanwhile Kasamatsu was there by their side holding his and Ryouta's and also picking up his meal. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"chicken with wice!" (rice)

"and?"

"cawwots n an owange juce!" (carrots and orange juice)

Nodding to everything she said, he ordered that and paid for their food with the captain.

A sudden thought occur to our little copycat making her stop and gaze at her brother for a second before following after him again.

"onii-chan wer onee-chans?"

Startled he remained quiet, "well both our onee-chans are busy with going to university while our eldest onee-chan is working while also studying."

hearing that she process the words and nodded, then ate her food as the tray was handed infront of her.

━━━━━━━━❪❐❫━━━━━━━━

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and delay of updating, and also for the short chapter, hope you guys understand that I'm also a student who's studying not only in online class but also modules so there might also be delay in updating. I may or may not update every 9 days or so because of that. So I am advancing my apologies if ever you guys wanted an update and I didn't hope you guys understand.