.。.:*♡ 012

Absolute_Emperor_ recently posted his first post in a while.

Absolute_Emperor_

(Just imagine the dog's a corgi alright? Alright

(Just imagine the dog's a corgi alright? Alright.)

♡ ✎ ➢

Liked by _nanodayo, PurpleGiant, Taigarawr_ and 18,260 others
Absolute_Emperor_ She said she has a new favorite, it's Aki the corgi. I regret buying the dog, can someone give me my scissors?

View all 8,218 comments

Karmasbitch They're so cute! Who wants to harm those cute lil eyes. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Mydaddyisbakugou if you ever want to return that dog, don't just give it to me.😍

_nanodayo Don't let the dog lick her too much.

Copycat_ Akashicchi can I have my sister now? ( ≧Д≦)
Absolute_Emperor_ I'll bring her back when I want to.
Copycat_ Atleast get her backback for the night at home first.
Absolute_Emperor_ Are you telling me what to do?
Copycat_ No Akashicchi!

Momoi_Satsuki Aww, Ryochan is so cute!
Daiki_ Enough going through social media Momoi, we have practice.
Momoi_Satsuki Daichan?! Is that really you?!! ヽ((◎д◎))ゝ
Copycat_ Aominecchi?! ಠ_ಠ
_nanodayo The horoscopes today didn't say that today is the end of the world. I should've prepared sooner.
Kuroko_11 Aomine-kun are you alright?
Daiki_ YOU BASTARDS CAN'T A GUY GET MOTIVATED BY JUST LOOKING AT THE PICTURE?!
Momoi_Satsuki DAICHAN HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!!
Copycat_ I'll never put you and my dear Ryoko in the same room.
_nanodayo You disgust me more than ever Aomine.
Kuroko_11 I'll get my holy water
Taigarawr_ And I thought you were just a pervert, I didn't know you're a pedophile.
Daiki_ It's just a misunderstanding! You fucking bastards!

Copycat_ Petition to erase Aominecchi's kneecaps?

Signed ✍🏼
Momoi_Satsuki signed ✍🏼
_nanodayo signed ✍🏼
Kuroko_11 signed ✍🏼
Yukio_Kasamatsu signed ✍🏼. NOW I DID IT GET BACK TO PRACTICE KISE
PurpleGiant h-huh? I don't know what's happening but I was doing it for nuggets that Kisecchin paid me.

signed ✍🏼
Taigarawr signed ✍🏼
KiseOfficial signed ✍🏼
Ryokosupremacy signed ✍🏼
Bakugostiddies signed ✍🏼
Hayakawa SIGNED ✍🏼
Ursugardaddy signed ✍🏼
Kaachanಥ‿ಥ signed ✍🏼
Bestdecoy_10 I don't know what's happening but it's kinda fun! Signed ✍🏼
Blueberrysetter BOKE HINATA BOKE GET BACK TO PRACTICE.
Suga_rcrash HINATA NO-
Rollinguthandaaaahh HINATA YES-
CalicoCat Shoyo are we going to play video games later?
OyaOyaOya Kyanma get back to practice or else I'm taking your gaming switch.
CalicoCat */Cat hisses
Bestdecoy_10 Yeah sure!
Absolute_Emperor_ signed ✍🏼.

While the rest of the GoM and Kagami fight for war in the comments and the internet at Aomine. Akashi and Ryoko just walk through the mall like a boss. Even though Akashi already read what Aomine said he didn't really care what they do to the blue haired ace as long as he was with Ryoko, he's content enough to spoil her rotten.

'How long had Ryoko been in the mall, that made her this energetic?' Akashi asked himself as he watch the child looked around the food court. Despite eating a few hours ago she was still hungry for snacks. So what did Akashi did? He let the child looked around and be spoiled by snacks. With limits of course.

Who am I kidding, of course this is the Akashi Seijiro (I typed Keiji instead of Seijiro) we're talking about he doesn't have limits. And please, put your head out of the gutter, it's not those kinds of limits let's keep it PG for our main protagonist.

"Sei-nii-chan." Called the child as she gaze up at the male.

"Mhmm?"

"Fluffy candy..." She pointed at the Cotton candy booth where they were selling cute designed cotton candy.

"That is called cotton candy, but sure what design do you want?"

"Hewwow kitty!" She smiled as Aki barked in approval.

Akashi nods his head as he pulls out his black card.

"One hellow kitty." He told the person who's taking orders, making the worker nod and immediately go on with his work and by 5 minutes the worker was already done and Akashi already paid for it by swiping his card.

"Sei-nii-chan?"

At first Akashi didn't gaze at the child but as Ryoko being persistent she keep tugging on the male's pants.

"What is it my little Empress?" Akashi looks down at her with a small smile and a playful glare.

She smiled at the male before pulling a chunk of cotton candy from her stick and offered it to him. The red head was about to decline but when he saw the puppy eyes from both Ryoko and Aki, ah hell nah it's game over for his heart.

Sorry for the short chapter and long await. Please comment some ideas and scenes for the story.