「SPECIAL CHAPTER」

A little spoiler on future upcoming chapters  and which may include crossover anime.

"Are you sure you're alright on your own?"

Asked a worried brother as he watches his not-so-little sister prepares her things for her first day on stepping foot in highschool from the screen that's in between them.

For all his mad about is if he was there face to face with his sister he would've tie her up beside him for eternity so boys can't ogle on his gorgeous sister.

". . . Hai"

As she was certain that she had all her things she slung her backpack over her shoulder and took her phone as she goes out of the house.

"Promise me if ever, I mean ever, a boy once glance at you the wrong way or approach you in a way that seems violent. Tell me immediately and I will call an emergency SOS on the rest of the gang." Nagged Ryouta as he didn't notice that his sister rolled her eyes at him.

Seriously, her brother could use a breather once in a while and no wonder he still hasn't have a boyfriend at his current age.

"Oi oi oi, I feel that you've been thinking bad of your onii-chan!" Ryouta pouts as he angrily looks at the screen where it shows her sister's face that is looking ahead and sometimes turning her head from side to side to look at her surroundings.

". . of course I'm not" she swiftly lied between her teeth as she gave her brother a mili-second smile.

"You are so mean to your onii-chan, even after all these years you're always find my sufferings amusing!" he accused as he cried in fake tears.

Ryoko cringed.

"guilty" she whispered to herself.

"Ryokocchi~! ರ╭╮ರ"

". . ."

"Apologize to your onii-chan~!"

". . tch"

She clicked her tounge as she stopped and looked around an unfamiliar road that has little to no people walking around.

"Hey! Why are you clicking your tounge—"

"onii-chan. . ." Ryoko called making the older Kise pause and saw that his sister was looking around her surroundings from the looks of it.

"Huh?" he dumbly said.

". . . I think I'm lost"

". . ."

"EEEEEHHHHH??!!!"

Sure to herself, Ryoko's hearing would be deaf by her early forties by all her brother's shouting and immature whining.

But deep inside, we all know that our Ryoko would always love Ryouta. Even if she would not admit to herself that she herself is a certified tsundere like her Shin-nii, and this was confirmed by her friend Shinako, a little sister of Tsunderema Shincarrot.

"Are you sure you're lost? Maybe you just turned the wrong way or.. or—"

"Tch, I should've ask Shin-nii this morning"

Hearing that made Ryouta froze, he swore to himself he even heard his heart crack and he could almost imagine Midorima doing that anime-megane-thing and cackling at himself for being favoured GoM once again.

His own sister. Choose his middle school friend, more than him. How heartbreaking it is to hear that.

"*sighs* I'll just walk around and see if I can ask for directions." Ryoko says as she says goodbye to her brother and proceed to walk around.