.。.:*♡ 014

"ARE YOU SURE it's alright to bring a dog at school?" Kasamatsu asked his underclassman as he held hands with a quiet Ryoko; who's gripping Aki's leash like her life depended on it.

"Don't worry Kasamatsu-senpai. I'm sure they'll let that pass for them to gaze at my cute little sister." Boasted Ryouta as he smiled from ear to ear.

The sane male beside him if he's dreaming or Ryouta was just having a fever from thinking this through. He'd also wonder how these two became siblings when they clearly don't have the same attitude.

'Must be because Ryouta's adopted.' He thought, agreeing with himself.

"Pfft." He gaze down at Ryoko wondering if he said that out loud and the child understood him.

"Hey Ryoko, watch your brother for me alright?" He whispered to the child gaining a nod in agreement.

"Un."

"C'mon Ryokocchi! Let's go to class."

[ T I M E S K I P ]

As the siblings were nearing the stairs Ryoko gazed up at the steps as she was thinking of ways to climb all the way to the second floor where her older brother's class was.

"..."

"Onii-chan."

"Hmm? Are you tired yet from walking?"

"..."

Kise chuckled and easily lift her up by her armpits while Ryoko gave Aki's leash so that he can't choke.

Even though the stairs were difficult for the pup it was still determined on climbing all the way up the second floor. Onlookers look at their way with flowers surrounding the background as they watched their heartthrob, the unofficially declared school princess, and the small pup.

"Good morning Ryoko-sama~!" Was the class' response when the Kise siblings entered the room making them jump in fright and Aki to push his ears behind his head.

"..."

They waited for the child's response as they patiently look at her with admiration and adoration to her cute looks.

" *Blink* *blink* " she confusedly look around her stopping at the same familar amber eyes she posses.

Chuckling to himself he grinned devilishly to the class secretly.

"Don't worry about them Ryokocchi, focus on me." Ryouta insisted while walking to the back of the room where they put Ryoko's own playpen that consist of used but still intact toys from students, books (because they heard she likes reading), papers, pens, crayons, and (definitely) snacks. Because who wouldn't like snacks after you are tired from playing around?

Of course they also added sleeping area where they built a canopy corner with lots of pillows and plushies.

(Photo not mine, I just saw this on Pinterest and is owned by it's original owner)

After Ryoko was placed on the pen Ryouta seated himself on his designated seat, just in time for their subject teacher to arrive and other students to not have time to try to talk to Ryoko making them sulk. This made Ryouta discreetly (not) snicker that made the other students glare at him.

Some glares were signaled as;

'I would've killed you on the spot if not for her being close to you.'

'You are lucky being a good brother or I would've replaced you in a second.'

'you are lucky Ryoko-sama favors you or else'

'Shut up or else I'll shut you up without Ryoko-sama seeing it.'

'I hope you die.'

'Ryoko-sama is mine.'

'No mine!!'

Sheesh Ryouta I hope you sleep with one eye closed tonight because these bi- beaches are coming for you tonight.

______

Hi guys! Hope you didn't miss this story too much, but I still hope you like the short chapter and boy do I have many excuses for you guys tonight (in my time) cuz I know I'm also gonna be sleeping with one eye close because I know y'all are secretly itching to read this story.

But because I also want to read something (by means newly added books in my wattpad library that is almost stacking up) and so I am hoping that I can update next week IF emphasize on IF I still ain't stuck on my two weeks long modules.