.。.:*♡ E P I L O G U E

Endless trees.

That's what Ryoko sees through her journey walking.

She's thirsty, and yet it has not rained, nor had she seen any lake nearby. Even her favourite rabbits were not in sight throughout her journey. She wished they were here to accompany her and all.

She was beginning to be tired of all that walking. All she wanted to do was rest for a bit, but thinking about it made her think of how long she's gotten too far to give up now.

"You are almost there," Ryoko heard someone whisper in her ear. She nodded to whoever it was and continued on to her walk.

She wonders, would she be able to see her brother at the very end of the walk she is taking?

She misses her brother, she wonders and thoughts to herself, what does her brother look like? It feels like she's forgetting it all.

Even their memories together are slowly being forgotten in her mind, and it frightens her.

She starts to think back to all the memories she has living with him...

who was she again?

She stops walking, looking ahead of her and thinking deeply. She knows her name she knows it. It will come back to her, right?

'-ko, don't  go too far.'

'ryo—'

'nii-chan loves you..'

'sei-chan kitty cat kitty cat!'

'hey twerp where's your brother?'

Her memories are slowly fading away. Come to think of it, what is the reason she was walking through this path? Is there something special along the path?

She furrows her brows, ready to turn back when she feels a breeze coming from behind her back, compelling her forward.

'Go.. ahead..'

Then, almost immediately,  she sees two doors, one so bright she almost can't see it while the other looks familiar to her, it's like she's suppose to know where it would lead her. Like it was supposed to be engraved deep inside of her.

She felt joy within her, but she didn't know the reason she felt the emotions. She can't remember why she's feeling those emotions just by seeing this door. Was it supposed to make her that way?

Then light appeared near her, making her look at the direction it was at, and saw the hooded figure earlier. They were looking at Ryoko with a smile.

"Remember, choose the one your heart desired most to see."

She hesitates, looking to both of the doors.

.。.:*✧

"Did she move?" Ryouta nodded towards his friends, looking deeply towards his bed ridden sister.

"That's the only thing she did all these months." He said, still having hope that his sister's going to wake up, "But yesterday, the doctor's told us that she'll definitely wake up anytime now."

His friends, especially his former teammates, looked on to the male feeling pity at how he looked now. After the accident of Ryoko, he didn't go to practice for a week. The culprit was actually their own mother, who admitted it on court and said that Ryoko was the very reason why she and her husband had divorced.

Ryouta was furious to know that his mom did that to her own child, Ryouta admitted that even though Ryoko was conceived by their mother's affair it shouldn't be her fault as it was his mother's choice to do that.