.。.:*♡023

The sounds of an arriving ambulance and people shouting was heard throughout the street of Tokyo, but one distinct voice was heard from all the noises.

"RYOKO!"

A brother's voice, a voice full of fright, fear and love called for his baby sister, people saw the male ran towards the fallen child who's now covered in her own blood as the wound on her head was bleeding continuing to drop to the road.

"no. no. no Ryoko!" Ryouta desperately called for his sister afraid to even touch her as he didn't know if there are any life threatening injuries that are inside her body that he didn't know about.

He didn't know what to do, he was helpless, what kind of a brother is he.

He didn't even notice his sister that wasn't beside him, and now look where he was now looking at his sister who was barely breathing and bleeding to the ground.

He didn't even notice the tears threatening to fall to his cheeks as the keep calling for his sister to wake up.

"C'mon baby, nii-chan isn't playing." He says as he held his sister's hand tightly as if she would be gone any second that he watches her.

Aki's continuous barking and whining broke him out of his thoughts causing him to momentarily turn his gaze to the medics that arrived.

"Please.. please my sister... save her please!" He begged them as he saw them hurrying to their side.

"I promise you sir that we will please step aside." Someone from the team said making him nod and press in a sob.

Everything was all in and out to him as he watched the road towards the hospital as he held his sister's hand in the ambulance. Aki continues to whine, and Ryouta didn't have any strength to comfort him.

Arriving at the Hospital took 10 years of his life as he thought of the ride taking too long to get there.

"W-why are you stopping me, please that's my sister she needs me!" Ryouta says desperate to go after his sister through the hospital doors.

"S-sir sir, this is where you should stop sir, they'll do their best to make your sister be alright." The middle aged nurse says as she tries to comfort the teen.

The sob that he has been pressing in has finally let out as he was now setting in the news that his sister is in an accident and probably in a worse condition judging from the bleeding on her head.

The nurses couldn't do anything but comfort the teen as they knew how traumatic this is to the male a teenager no less, they must've blamed themselves for this accident too.

"Hun, I'm going to ask you if she has an emergency number for her guardian? We need this to have permission to get her to immediate surgery." The nurse asked as she saw that he was calm enough to comprehend what she was saying.

"O-our father, this is his number please hurry.." He says giving them his father's calling card.

"Alright, I'll be right back with you hun, take calm breathes in and out okay??"

Feeling appreciation to the middle age woman he gave a strained smile as the kind nurse walked to their stationed phone.

「 TIME SKIP 」

Soft golden eyes gaze upon the portrait of his family of six, perched on his office desk that was filled with documents and important issued papers that were needed to be signed or revised, his eyes zeroing in on their family's bundle of joy the color of her eyes almost having his own shade of gold. But he knew that this was not the same shade of gold as his, like Ryouta's and his two older daughters' but this child's eyes has more of an amber shade to her eyes that may be mistaken as gold when light flash to it.

He switched his gaze towards the floor to ceiling window of his office, seeing the sunny weather gracing it's light towards the city of Tokyo. Deep in his thoughts that bugged him through the years.

He remembered his wife, the woman who he married at the altar, the woman who says she will cherish their love forever and will take care of their children together with him.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his personal phone rang and an unfamiliar phone number calling him, he thought that this was another prank call from teenagers that had no other things to do other than to bug people with useless phone calls, but nonetheless he answered it just so to humor whoever decided to call.

"Hello?" His voice rang out to the almost empty office.

[Hello, is this Mr. Kise?] Raising a curious brow he affirmed the other side.

[ I regret to inform you that your daughter Kise Ryoko has been in an accident and in need of immediate emergency operation.]

Surprised of the sudden news he asked about Ryoko's condition and approved of the operation that is needed to be done to his daugther.

his daugther...

He paused at that thought, but dismissed it as soon as the nurse told him that Ryoko is in critical condition when she arrived at the hospital and tells him the hospital's address as his son is panicking of his sister's condition.

After ending the phone with the nurse and was sure to memorize the hospital's address he leaves his office and tells his secretary that he is needed in a family emergency and that he contacts him only if there is needed of Mr. Kise's signature and approval.

━━━━━━━━❪❐❫━━━━━━━━

Do you guys see any Easter eggs hidden in this chapter?

if yes, what are your guesses?