.。.:*♡ 017

AFTER PRACTICE WAS OVER, the whole basketball club was just packing their things in the locker room while Ryoko was outside the door playing with a stray basketball with Aki.

They did that for several times before Ryoko stopped the ball by her hands and sigh in boredom.

She slump down the floor and gaze at the ceiling as she was deep in thought.

Suddenly, as if the heavens answered her, she had an idea and smiled mischievously. Come to think of it she hadn't been pranking her brother for a long time after she'd been admitted to the hospital because of fainting.

"Aki.."

Perking up at his name he wag his butt as he bounded towards the little girl with a happy smile.

"C'mere." Doing as told he stopped infront of Ryoko with one feet gap between them.

She sling her backpack off her shoulders and tried to look for something.

After she grasp a hard plastic her face brighten up taking it out and positioning it infront of Aki.

It was a battered up doll that was gifted by Aomine when she first turned one.

At first Aomine gifted it to her in one piece but when she was playing with it and accidentally left it at the backyard, the neighbor's door got there and decided to make it it's chew toy. Poor Ryoko, was traumatized after she saw the door shake the doll from side to side.

The little pup who was clueless decided to sniff it as he wasn't certain what it was.

Ryoko probe around it until she grasp the switch. And all of a sudden the thing suddenly moved.

"mommy~! mommy~! Uwahh uwahhh~!" Hearing the doll spoke with it's broken and somewhat creepy voice, Ryoko nodded in approval.

Aki who's innocently sniffing it and almost died out of fright: "!!!"

[ Locker room ]

Several of the Kaijo basketball team shivered in unision as they felt as if the temperature of the room got colder.

"Is it just me or was the aircon turned dowm again?" One of the players questions.

"Maybe it was just your imagination."

Shrugging in response they just continue to change out of their sweaty tracksuit.

[ Outside of Locker room ]

Seeing the animal's reaction, Ryoko proceed to go throughout her plan and lifting up the doll.

She walk to the shut door and sigh in annoyance for how small she was. Almost understanding his owner, Aki jump as high as he could then bit the door handle.

When it opened a little bit Ryoko was still smiling from ear to ear. Patting Aki's head in approval when he jumped down.

Without a second thought Ryoko let go off the creepy looking crawling doll and lead it through the slight gap of the locker room.

"mommy~!"

And then they wait.

Aki and Ryoko looked at each other and nodded as they both hid behind the ballpit and watch the door.

I apologize for not saying sooner that I had gone hiatus for a few weeks(?) and not updating, please forgive me guys🥺🥺

and sorry for a short and a bit rush chapter b'coz I'm goin' thru a bit writer's block. And she's a bitch😾