.。.:*♡ 007

TURNS OUT THERE'S really nothing to worry about Ryoko's condition. WHO AM I KIDDING THERE IS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT OUR DEAR CHIBI RYOKO.

Ne ways.

The doctor diagnosed her condition as separation anxiety when they saw her got in another panic attack when her brother got outside for a bit. Turns out that that the youngest Kise felt lonely everytime she knows everyone was going out of the house. Her anxiety wasn't actually serious but it just gets serious when Ryouta took a little longer outside of the room.

They let her stay until tomorrow so they can monitor her condition. Until then Ryouta was stuck by Ryoko's side like glue. He didn't want his sister to get in another episode.

"Ryokocchi.. do you want some of Onii-chan's pocky?" The male offered his sister when he heard her tummy growl.

"is otay?" She asked looking up shyly.

He smiled warmly taking out the pocky he brought from the vending machine when he finished practice. It was strawberry flavoured which made the child's eyes sparkles in delight.

"Niinii!!" Ryoko squealed while jumping on her seat.

'cute' The older Kise thought as he secretly took a picture of Ryoko

"Now, now what do you say when you want something?" Ryouta reminded her.

That stopped her from squealing and looked at the ceiling tapping her chin. Then her face light up smiling with a hint of mischief, closing her eyes she took three breathes in and out.

"Ryoko...cchi?"

Ryouta gazed down his sister and look at her face to see if something's wrong. But alas as he gaze at her with a frown her eyes suddenly opened scaring the shit outta him.

When he saw her eyes he felt familiar chills ran down his body. Chills that could only be brought out by one person.

"Give me that" Suddenly Ryoko's voice speech isn't struggling right now.

"Ryokocchi what did you...?"

"Are you defying me?"

Ryouta's eyes widened and looked around to where Akashi's voice was coming from and then settling at his sister.

"This can't be right..? Akacchi isn't here haha." He gulped, cold sweat running down his face to his neck.

"Kise Ryouta"

Scared of his life Ryouta was close to crying right now in fright.

"Y-Yes Akacchi...?" He says while looking at his sister like she's possessed by Akashi's soul.

"Are you defying who's superior to you? My orders are absolute."

"N-n-no Akacchi h-here take the pocky."

Then gave it to his sister. When the pocky was in Ryoko's reach, her demeanor changes and it brighten taking out a piece of pocky. And offering some to Ryouta who refuse immediately.

.

.

Ryouta watch as his sister was eating the strawberry pocky and remembering what occurred moments ago.

Let's just say Ryouta didn't sleep a wink at ALL. And will forever be ✨traumatized✨ when he think he almost saw Akashi instead of his little sister.

.

~Somewhere in Tokyo~

.

A certain redhead keep on sneezing making his family butler worried that his master was sick.

"Young Master, are you sick? Shall I text the driver to prepare the car to send you to the hospital?!"

The redhead waved him off.

"No. I just think someone was speaking about me." He says to which made the butler confuse but nod nonetheless.

Akashi looked out of his window seeing the light of the moon illuminating the busy streets of Tokyo.

He smiled remembering a certain 2 year old blonde who he made his own voice record. He didn't know why but he thinks Ryoko has something to do with his sneezing.

'Ahh, when have I last seen my little Empress? Hmm.. Maybe I can see her again in the semi-finals seeing as she always watch her brother's games.'

He sighs and walk further into his bedroom and to his bed as he was getting ready for bed.

.

.

.

Little Empress is what Akashi calls Ryoko(or you the reader). Don't take it to too much thought because it's just merely a platonic nickname for her. In fact, Akashi and the rest of GOM including Momoi treat Ryoko as a little sister they never had.

I'm sorry for the short chapter.