.。.:*♡ 019

'TING!'

Momoi_Satsuki

( Picture isn't mine, just saw this on Pinterest )

♡ ✎ ➢
7,841 likes
Momoi_Satsuki Saw this video when I was looking at my old photos. This is where Ryoko achieved to melt our cold ace, Aomine! <3

View all 60 comments

Copycat_ I- 👁️👄👁️ ➖👄➖ 👁️👄👁️
Momoi_Satsuki \(^-^)/

nanodayo_ Did you disinfect that cheek of hers? she'll have his disgusting perverted germs.
Momoi_Satsuki Yupp!!
Daiki_ Tf your problem!?

Daiki_ Delete this already Momoi.
Momoi_Satsuki not gonna Dai-chan ;>

Taigarawr LMAO @Daiki you look domesticated here.
Daiki_ What does that mean?! Who said I'm domestic?

Seeing the video his childhood friend posted made him feel mixed emotions. Anger at how everyone was making fun of him in the internet, and warmth as he remembered that as Ryoko was growing up, Ryouta didn't sometimes have the time to play basketball with them as he was too caught up in babysitting his sister.

As the team notices his lateness early in the morning and late minute reschedule practice with the team, they decided to go home early on one particular day called friday.

At first they were curious at what the blond male was doing at home to make him so late and early to go home, then when they stepped inside the Kise household.

They now knew what Ryouta was doing.

"Eh? Akashicchi, Kurokocchi, Aominecchi, Midorimacchi, Momoicchi, Murasakibaracchi, what are you guys doing here?" Ryouta asked as he stood up from his position on the floor.

( I forgot what nickname Kise calls his middle school teammates, but all I know is he will add -cchi on the end of it. And I feel breathless just typing their names with -cchi.)

"We're here visiting you silly, and was a little worried that you have problems at your home." Momoi says the reason as she smiled at the blond model.

Seeing Ryouta's shock face, they began to speculate if there was and Akashi being the ✨Rich rich✨ friend he was.

"Do you? I'll lend you some money if you have financial problems, or if it's work I'll call my father to hire your's at our company." He volunteered, which was not a very Emperor Akashi-like.

Hearing Akashi volunteer to lend some money, Aomine raised his hand. "Akashi, my card's currently frozen by my parents. Lend me some money so I can buy some porn-"

Before Aomine could finish his sentence, he was hit behind his head by a bandaged hand. This made the bluenette groan in pain as he held his head.

"Kise's problem may be worst then you so shut your mouth, nanodayo." And he fixed his glasses in a very anime megane-like with his bandaged hand.

"Tch." The moreno-skined ace clicked his tounge as he crossed both his arms infront of his chest.

"A-ano, I appreciate it Akashicchi, really, but we don't have those sort of problems in our household." The blonde-haired male scratch his head as he awkwardly stood.

"Then why are you always going to school late and is always the first to go home after practice?"

"Well, the babysitter our parents hired had accidentally sprained her ankle, so she asked for a vacation until her sprained was healed."

As he told them the purpose of his, he gave both Murasakibara and the silent Kuroko some snacks and vanilla milkshake.

"Wait, why do you need a babysitter for?"

"Hmm? Oh, we needed the babysitter for Ryoko."

"Your dog?"

Looking offended at Momoi, he pointed at their topic of the story, who's sleeping soundly with a cat pillow-stuffy beside her as she snores to dreamland.

When the walked to where she was, the team with the exception of Aomine and Akashi, almost felt their heart melt as they saw her cuteness.

Akashi just look at the 6month old baby with soft eyes, while Aomine looked at the child with a grimace as he saw the baby.

"She looked fat and with short limbs too." He commented.

This made the sibling of the said baby, glare fiercely at the male.

"well excuse you, you just don't appreciate her beauty." He tutted as he fixed her sleeping position so she was sleeping on her back.

The girl grumbled for a bit at the new sleeping position but soon fell back asleep again.

━━━━━━━━❪❐❫━━━━━━━━

Part 1 of chapter 19. The next part will be updated tomorrow (in my timeline).