All I Need is You (Emblem3 fanfic)

Amber Beaumont: Tall with grey-blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

Victoria Westwood: Sassy, curvy blue eyed girl with long brown wavy hair.

Valentina Westwood: Green eyed with jet black hair and light tan skin. Currently the head of the Westwood design business.

I can't breathe...as you can see I am not a good runner. I praticlly ran for an hour for my life,for my sis, and for the sake of my best friend. I am bleeding heavily with a deep gash on my arm. With a gun in my hand covered in blood.

A scratch under my eye and bruised big lips. So I'm a mess but I won't allow that bastard to lay a finger on either of my girls. I would rather be killed to save my girls, instead of watching them being punched to death.

My one and only savior is somewhere behind bleeding from a gun shot. I owe him my life for saving me. I remember how he passionately kissed me before I caused a huge mistake. I knew i shouldn't of left the party alone and here I am running from a psyco! Im really stubborn.

So how did i get myself in this situation you may ask? Well its a complicated story but here it goes....

********

Chapter 1

You, Amber and me

"HURRY UP VALENTINA OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE EMBLEM3 CONCERT!" yelled my little sis Victoria.

One thing about Victoria is that she hates to be late. She is those girls you call 'goody-two shoes'. However in this case she is a goody-goody with a dash of sexy. She is sixteen years old who happens to be tall and obviously the curviest out of the two of us. She has the most clearest pale skin, and big blue eyes.

Victoria has on some short jean shorts that showed her slender white legs and big ass. Her white T-shirt that hugged her amazing curves while showing her medium sized chest and she had her long,brown,wavy hair loose. To top it off she was wearing her favorite red TOMS pumps.

"Ahem...looking hot for Drew I'm guessing", I said with a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Just shut up and hurry!"

I ran upstairs giving Victoria a glare. Unlike Victoria, I am going to dress casual instead of going almost naked. I threw on some denim skinny jeans of course,and picked a black T-shirt showing my gifted chest which im proud of. To make my outfit complete I wore my 'lucky necklace' and white converse. I skipped to the bathroom like the weirdo I am to brush my teeth, and put on mascara to make my green eyes pop. I tied my jet black hair in a high pony tail. I checked my self in the mirrior to find a gorgous girl looking back.

I went down stairs to our modern black and white livingroom to find Amber, my best friend asleep on the sofa. Hehehe...I found the perfect chance. I breathed in and shouted, "AHHHH KEATON STROMBERG IS IN OUR

LIVINGROOM!!"

Amber flew off the sofa, fell on the ground, then stood up quickly searching for 'Keaton' with a dumbfounded expression.

"Hahahahah you actually thought Keaton was here!" I laughed out loud.

" Ahahahaha fuck you."

" Hahaha no thanks I am going to pass your offer for so many reasons."

Amber gave me a death glare before throwing a pillow at me. Her cheeks were flushed and her long dirty blonde hair is ruffled up from the fall.

" Fuck off you guys or we are going to be late to the concert!!!!" ,yelled Victoria.

Amber and I looked at eachother...she gave me an evil grin and I nodded. We ran toward Victoria and tackled her with tickles which happens to be her weekness.

"Stop! Cut it out Valentina!" She laughed.

~ Flash back 6 years ago~

"Valentina! Amber! Come and catch me!!!!"

A little girl in a summer dress yelled, as she ran to safety behind the beautiful tall woman in her early thirties. She had long brunette curls and eyes like emeralds. Her dimples popped when she smiled down the little girl. Then it disappeared...

A drunk looking man walked in and started to beat the woman with hard kicks. He then grabbed the woman's hair slapping her, while Amber and I watched in horror. After 10 minutes of beating the woman he approached the little girl. I tensed as he got closer to her and grabbed her hair.

" You're next"

I jumped on him as my only choice and poked his eyes with two of my fingers. He flung me with force and slapped me across the face.

I yelled in the inside holding my fear. Suddenly Amber but his forearm. He pushed her against the wall knocking her unconscious.

" You little bitch! Don't interferre!"

He grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the ground. He kicked several times, and stalked off. Leaving the little girl unhurt at least.

~Flash back over~

I rubbed my head in confusion. 'Ugh why am i having these past memorie..grr Wtf brain!' Out of nowhere tears streamed down my face.

" Why are you crying Valentina", said my worried little sister.

" Oh it's not a big deal...I w-was just remembering something."

"Fine, you better not be lying. If its a guy cheating on you I can easily beat him up", Victoria said with a sweet smile.

" Sure like your tiny structure can beat up a well muscled hunk", stated Amber.

" Amber I'm serious but if you say so...I can always hire any of my boy toys"

"Victoria? Exactly how many boy toys do you have?", I asked.

" That's not the point! The point is that I can't loose any of you guys!!! I only have you, Amber and me to support eachother. Soo who cares if we are half sisters I love you like a real blood sister! Amber you are like my sister too, you are always there when Valentina is busy with the family business. I love living with you guys in this large modern house. Thank Gramps richness and Mommy's expanding business! You guys are my only family!"

Both Amber and I started weeping hugging Victoria in a tight squeeze. I randomly looked down at my watch as we let go of eachother's arms.

" SHIT!!!! We have to go ASAP!!!"

The girls nodded in agreement as I went outside to start the car.

Not a very fancy car it was just a tiny little black Fiat.

I started up the car, while rembering why I even thought of those terrible memories! Nothing good will come of this, I just know it.