Chapter 5: Flooding memories

A.N) Ok so Zander looks like Austin Butler. Hahha perfect!

This chapter coming up is Amber's point of view :) Hope you guys like it!

___________

Amber's P.O.V

"Yay shopping!! You owe us Val!" Victoria screamed.

" Yeah whatever!" Valentina yelled back not paying attention what so ever.

Is it me or is Val in a bitchy mood? Did Zander upset her or is she just feeling guilty about something?

I head to Valentina's expensive white Camaro she got from her Grandfather 2 years ago. Daum that old man is rich! He treats us as if we were his own daughters. I get new apple electronics or V.I.P tickets to One Direction from him every year! Apparently he's good friends with the boys.

I'm not a Westwood but they treat me as if I was one. That's why I see Val and Victoria as my sisters.

I remember my horrible family background. My father was shot dead in front of me. I was eight years of age when the two strange men killed my father.

His last words were :" It was either me or you Amber. Of course I would give my life for my baby girl. Take good care of her Allison. " Then he pulled the trigger was pulled before my mom was able to react.

After that my mom blamed me for my father's death. She treated me like shit! That's when Valentina's kind hearted mother took me with her. She saw how I suffered eachtime she passed by the Beaumont Mansion.

I would always sit by my favorite blossom tree crying my eyes out. Valentina's mom would pass by and sit by me,giving me the motherly love my own flesh and blood never gave me. Until one night my mom yelled at me saying I'm a 'mistake' and would slap me to calm her anger. I was 10 back then. I told her she was a bitch of a mother and never wanted to see her again! She broke my father's promise!

She got all offended and said " You bitch how dare you! You took everything away! You took away all of Marcus's love from me! You took my youth! Get the fuck out and don't come back!"

"Gladly"

I ran to the Westwood home crying and gained what I never had.Ever since then I decided to keep the Beaumont name. For my father, who I will never forget.

I gained control of my mind once I heard Valentina's yell.

" Yo blondie are you coming shopping or not?" Val motioned me to the passenger seat.

"Coming!"

What would I do without the Westwood family?

___________________