Chapter 15: Oh shit NO!!!!

Five days later and I'm still locked up in my room weeping my eyes out. Even though I have a bathroom, I didn't bother to wash up. My breath smells of vodka, my eyes are two round black circles and my skin is no longer tan, but pale.

Amber and Victoria have been constantly banging my door every 5 minutes but I don't want to face them. They will think that the woman they once looked up to is merely a crying coward not bothering to face her fucking problems. No! Its time for me to blossom into a new person. Valentina Westwood is gone and Ms.Westwood is my new begining.

Weakly I stood up from the ground, dragging myself into the bathroom. I turned on the water and jumped in. I sat there in the lukewarm water staring at the ceiling lost in my own world.

First thing's first, I need a new wardrobe. Then i need to burn everything that has to do with Zander or Wesley. Then I have to remodel the whole house. Ahhh I can't wait for my new begining.

.

.

.

Four showers and some makeup later. I am still in my room wrapped in my soft blue towel dancing to Macklemore. I'm so stupid, I should of woke up to my senses sooner. I started fixing up my room a bit, then I'm gonna pick out something to wear.

I was in the middle of fixing my bed when I heard a loud bang on my door. I opened my bedroom door slowly to find a messy Wesley wrapping his strong arms around me.

He sighed deeply making his breath hot on my neck.

" I'm sorry It wasn't my intention for you to suffer like this. You can kill me later but right now...I need you by my side. I dont't care what your boyfrind thinks I need you."

I pulled away from his hug grasping my towel firmly. Immediately I blushed knowing that I was wearing nothing but a towel.

Wesley took two steps forward and I took four steps back.

He smiled but I frowned at him.

" Listen, Wesley.... Zander and I are done but that doesn't mean that I'm going to date you."

Those words seem to hurt him. His once bright eyes are now dark in disappointment. I stared at him taking in his appearence and I have to say that, he seems to be in my same position, I once was not too long ago.

His brown hair once silky is now a shaggy mess. His face once flawless is not covered in stubble which made him look older. His shirt was undone and he was wearing sweats with a pair of mocassins. His eyes had dark circles around them from the lack of sleep.

" What happened? You look like a hobo right now!"

" Gee thanks guys like hearing that. What happened is that...ummm..."

" Yes?? Go on." I motioned for him to continue.

He blushed then sighed again.

" I really miss you. I'm not myself when you're gone. Please! I'm sorry! Forgive my sad soul my love. I'm sorry I was unreasonable, I had no idea you were heartbroken but, if you need a shoulder to cry on then I'm here."

He opened his arms wide. I hesitated at first but ran into his embrace.

" Umm...hey? Something fell off." Wesley blushed again looking away.

OH SHIT NOOOO!!! IM FUCKING NAKED!! MY FUCKING TOWEL FUCKING FELL OFF!!! OHSHITFUCKMYLIFEWHYME???!!!

I still stood there in Wesley's arms in panic.

" Uhh here put this on, I won't look I promise."

He handed me his black button down and turned away as I slipped it on. I couldn't help but admire his broad back then my eyes wandered over to his bottom.

" Hey stop looking at my ass! I can feel your stare." He laughed then turned around then stopped laughing at once.

" what? Do I look weird?"

" Uh noo. You look Hot!"

I blushed and walked to my closet.

" Hey I need to go to work but I accept your apology and thanks you're a good 'friend'."

" Anytime Valentina I need to go practice with the guys anyway. I'm glad you're okay though."

" Ahem. That's Ms.Westwood. I'm done being Valentina and good you better head on to practice Mr.Stromberg."

" Umm sure? but but can I have my top back?"

I threw him back his shirt and waved him off. He smiled then walked out. Ughh Great. So you try to forget the guy but you can't. I suck at being a Mrs.Westwood.