Chapter 11: Stuck in a moment

beep

I angrily grabbed my iphone as I received a new messege. I beamed hopefully, knowing it was from Amber.

'Val! we are at :DUNGEON MOTEL! LOOK IT UP AND FIND US!!'

I stared at the messege shocked. Does a motel like that even exist?

I was so confused that I didn't hear Wesley calling my name.

" Valentina? Yo Babydoll? Are you okay? What did she say?"

I passed him my phone unable to think straight. How the fuck is there a place called Motel Dungeon? First of all the title is so obvious, and I bet its isolated.

"Umm this isn't from Amber." He softly chuckled.

"Wait what?" I cocked my head to the side.

" This is from a guy 'Zander'."

I snatched my phone back and read a very angry text from my boyfriend.

' VALENTINA WESTWOOD!!! WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME, CUZ I JUST RECIEVED A MAGAZINE WITH YOU AND SOME STRANGER KISSING IN YOUR FIAT!!!PLEASE CALL ME!!'

Once again I stood there in shock. Damn I forgot about the whole 'Me dating Wesley Stromberg' rumor fiasco. Zander must be so pissed! To make matters worse I lost my girls and Wesley's brother. Why did we have to meet in the first place!

I broke into sobs as I realized that my life is so scrambled up and hard to clean up.

I felt a two warm hands cup my cheeks. I looked up locked into Wesley's sad gaze looking down on me.

" I'm sorry I made your life much worse and Im just a bother in your life too. But... I promise you that after we find your girls and my brother we will get back to our normal lives."

I looked down. I didn't want things to end this way with Wes. I actually want to see him everytime, I liked it when he teased me. I liked how he understands me but I want to keep seeing him.

His hands were still cupping my cheeks as more tears rolled down. I shook my head. " No! I don't want to go to our normal lives, because honestly I enjoy having you around. You are amazing Wesley."

I shyly smiled at him and he returned the smile. He let go of my cheeks and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

What am I supposed to do? I l-lov... No Val! He is merely a celeberty crush Or can he be more than that?

But what about Zander he's the one your destined to be with or is he not? I blocked out my mind's arguement as I didn't have a fucken care in the world.

**

Wesley's P.O.V

Why can't she be mine? Everytime she smiles at me, makes me crave for her even more! All I want to do is snatch her in my arms and say "NOO BITCHES!! SHE'S MINE!!!" and run away with her.

I can't help but stare into her memerizing green eyes. Her soft rose like delicate cheeks yelling for me to touch.

" Zander must be happy to have you to care for." I sighed sadly knowing she isn't mine or ever will be.

She stared at me in disbelief and shook her head. " No he should be happy with someone else. Im just a troublemaker who tears us apart. I'm causing him pain."

" Come on what's life without some drama here and there? Anyways you're only finding the best for your family. You are just one person you know?"

She deeply sighed cutely and looked at me.

" I guess i can loosen up a bit, but someother time. First thing's first, we have to find this 'Motel Dungeon' place. Let us just go back to my place really quick, I need my weapon."

Damn this girl has a weapon. Dang where have you been all my life?

I nodded and agreement as we climbed into her Camaro.

**

Amber's P.o.v

" NOO! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE HOW CAN YOU STILL BE ALIVE YOU SADISTIC MURDERER!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He smirked with his head held high.

" Sweetie I escaped prison and came to kill you this time."

My eyes widened in fear. How could he escape prison? Last time I checked he was sentenced to death and was about to be destroyed. Why did he come back now, when he had the chance long ago after he shot my dear father!

I screamed in anger and frustration. How dare he!

" WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU COME BACK WHEN YOU HAD THE PERFECT CHANCE LONG AGO! JUST LET US GO!!!" I approached him and hard slapped him across the face.

He didn't flinch but laughed out loud in my face.

" You think you could hurt me? Well listen here! IM FUCKIN INVINCIBLE BITCH!!!" He smiled very wide.

This guy is pyscho! He's not immortal to be invincible! But he isn't going to escape my grasp now, he is going to suffer for what he did.

I was about to lunge at him but a soft hand stopped me from doing so. " Amber please don't! Don't swoop to his level...I-I don't want to loose you again!" Keaton pleaded.

I turned toward him and gave him a long kiss but he held my cheeks not wanting to let go. I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck in comfort.

" I love -"

BANG!!!

BANG!!!