Chapter 14: Stuck in a pickle

Wesley's P.O.V

"Whoa! You guys look like hell right now! What happened?" Drew said with wide eyes.

I actually do feel like hell right now. My life is scrambled. I'm not good friends with Valentina. I'm so confused and my mind is swirling that I can't even make out what Drew is saying to me.

Drew exchanged glances with Keaton and I , then pouted.

" Come on you guys, you can at least tell me what happened since you left me alone and didn't bring me any lunch."

Keaton kept staring at the ground like if it was something amazing. I know that he doesn't want to show Drew his bruises and cuts. He wore his blue beanie with his wandering hairs covering most of the blue bruise. He had on a white long sleeve in this hot weather with some light jeans.

I, however had stubble and messy bed hair. My black button shirt was undone and I smelled of alcohol and cigar. So yeah I looked like crap, Keaton on the other hand looks like he's on winter break.

Drew shook his head and laughed uncontrollably.

" Let me guess? Girl problems?"

I frowned at him while Keaton walked to the fridge to get some pickles.

Drew kept laughing as I motioned him to sit on the leather sofa near us.

" Stop laughing this is serious."

.

.

.

I told Drew all about me meeting Valentina and gaining a tiny crush. Then how I slowly started to like her even more,but was sad that she was taken. But how I admired her even more as she had the courage to confront that murder all for her bestfriend and my brother.

Drew picked up an eyebrow in a

serious manner.

" Anyway, long story short I broke my friendship with her cuz I didn't want to mess things up with her boyfriend. Oh and Keaton got in a fight with someguy just to protect his beloved. Which failed cuz he was outnumbered and weaponless."

Keaton dropped the pickle that he was eating at the mention of his story. He frowned at me and threw the half eaten pickle at my bare chest.

" Hey!! That's my pickle to tell! I was gonna tell Drew sooner or later. Gahhh you poobutt!!!"

I couldn't help but smile at my shy brother.

" Ayee it's now or never, stop hiding in your shell Kitten."

Keaton put his pickles away and came lunging towards me. We play fighted while Drew smiled and picked up his phone to order take out.

" Do you and Amber have a 'thing' or are you guys just friends?"

Keaton rolled off of me and sat across from me, his eyes darkening.

" Nope, we're just friends, I'm taking things slow, unlike you."

He playfully rolled his eyes at me.

I threw back his pickle in annoyance and fell face forward on the couch.

RING

RING

I groaned at the annoying sound.

" Oh it's Amber, I better take this." Keaton smiled excitedly and ran to the kitchen. Drew walked in with two boxes of pizza in his hands with a weird look on his face.

" What is he all happy about?"

I took one of the pizza boxes from his hand and grabbed a slice.

"It's his beloved on the phone."

We both took a bite out of our pizza and chuckled as Keaton walked back in.

His eyes were dark again.

" Wesley you're stuck in a pickle, and its in there deep bro."

" What? What's wrong?"

Keaton grabbed a slice and sat down.

" Well you know how you stopped being friends with Val. Um... yeah... on that same day her boyfriend dumped her really harsh, and you brought her down even more. Amber just told me that she hasn't come out of her room for five freaking days!"

I dropped the pizza from my hand and ran out the door.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHHHHHIIIITTTTT!!!! I'M REALLY STUCK IN A PICKLE. I FEEL LIKE FUCKING CRAP RIGHT NOW.

Maybe I should shave and shower first? Uhh noo Wesley you have to get out there and fix up a broken heart. Make that two.

A.N)

SORRY GUYS IM AN IRRESPONSIBLE WRITER. I GET LAZY, THEN THERE'S HOMEWORK UGHHH... ANYWAY ALL OF THIS IS NOT EDITTED BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS AND GALS ENJOYED IT (: