Chapter 6: Meeting again

Wesley's P.O.V

The peaceful sound of Keaton's guitar eased my anger. What's left is my confusion. I know she kissed me first but it was me who lead her into my grasp. I only got to know her for a night but it's like I know her already. She's different and she never had a good childhood, she told me herself.

Ahhh Valentina!

I sighed in frustration.

" Ugh Keaton what am I going to do! I don't want paparazzi making shit up, but I don't want to loose sight of her. I uhh kinda like her."

" Mmm you are stuck in a pickle there big brother. Lucky for me I don't know how Love feels, no girl catches me except the one in my past..." He stopped lost in his thoughts for a moment. " Uhh forget that."

" Ahh no! You will find Love lil bro. As a matter of fact..why not start today?"

" What did you do Wesley Trent Stromberg?" Keaton raised an eyebrow in concern.

I chuckled as my brother called me by my full name.

" Let's just say Valentina has this friend right...and well I think she's perfect for you. She's blonde just the way you like 'em" I grinned at my confused brother.

" First of all I'm not a judgemental Cunt like other band guys are. I told you I like girls who are willing to bring my life adventure and no I am not describing a hoe. Secondly how do you know she's perfect for me? What are you a matchmaker?"

" You will soon find out Keaton. Now come to the mall with me, I need to get a list of things."

" Ugh fine but you have to buy me what I want."

"Do you think I'm made of money breh?"

Keaton looked at me pouting his lips. Grr I couldn't resist I owe him anyway and I'm actually making good money so why not?

" Fine lil bro. Aha we'll buy Drew some lunch on the way back. He's still tired from last night's concert."

He nodded.

Before I left i wrote a note for Drew saying we are going out for a few and will be back before practice.

I tiptoed out of the house and headed out to find Keaton already in my blue porche.

Yup I'm going to love the amount I spend. Note the sarcasm? At least I get to spend time with my bro and start planning his soon to be date.

_______________________

I pull into the parking space at the mall. Ahh shopping is the best especially with my two girls Victoria and Amber.

We hop out of my white Camaro and head toward the golden doors of the Los Angeles mall.

" So where do we start?" I asked.

" Oh let's go to H&M first, then Forever21 and head to all the stores on my right leaving Victoria's secret for last" Victoria smilied hugely.

-----------

After 5 hours of walking around the mall. Making eight trips to my camaro we finally came out of our last spot, 'Victoria's secret'.

I bought 5 lacy white panties, red lacy push up bra, and a polka dotted hot pink one.

As I waited for the girls to get their panties and bras I headed to the food court. I'll just meet them there I decided. They'll know where I went.

As I walked pain tugged at my heel.

Ughh my feet were hurting like a bitch, heels were a bad idea! I was walking with pain toward the pizzeria until my feet were no more and I fell on a stranger.

" Oh my god I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." I panicked apologizing about ten times.

" No no no I'm sorry... uhhh 'Babydoll?"

Omg it was Wes. This was awkward. Wait where is my Victoria Secret bag? I looked around for my pink shopping bag and found it immediately at my feet. Oh no where's my red push up bra?! I can't let anyone steal it!

" Looking for this?"

I glanced up at Wes who was holding a lacy red bra. Uhh really out of all the people in the area he had to pick it up. I blushed a bright pink.

"Gimme"

" Not if you eat with me and my bro."

Bro? I looked behind Wes to find Keaton, blushing shyly looking at a smirking Wes holding a bra.

"Okay okay fine but just please give me my bra before I die of embarassment."

" Sure thing". He smirked.

We all take a seat with a still blushing Keaton holding his menu ti his face.

Aww he's really adorable too bad he thinks I'm a creep.

" See what your perviness did! Now Keaton feels uncomfortable around me. I think I should go."

Before Wes can explain Keaton grabbed my hand.

Wesley's eyes shot wide open ar his brother's move.

" P-Please don't go I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was just surprised to see you in person. You see Wesley has been talking non stop about you having beautiful eyes and you being nice and all..I can't help but agree. Now don't get the wrong idea don't mind me. The bra surprised me nd-and.. " He blurted out.

" Haha it's fine it's my fault for wearing heels in the first place or else you wouldn't be scarred by it. Sorry and thanks for the nice comment? But i think you're the nice guy here. I think I like you already Keaton. And oh yeah my name is Valentina Westwood."

" It's a pleasure to meet you." He chuckled

" Yeah now that you guys know eachother I'm starving as you can see" He patted his tummy while pouting at us.

" Alright. Anything for your sad tummy." I replied.

Just as we were about to order I heard a scream probably Victoria's. I felt it was her's cause she's the only girl on earth who has a scream that annoying. She came toward our table with a blushing Amber following behind.

As they reached the table Amber dropped her bags.

She looked at Keaton in awe as if he was a precious ruby.

Keaton stood up fast, looking at Amber the same way.

" It's you"

___________

A.N) oooohhh what does Keaton mean??? 0_o Anyways sorry I took soo long to update. Homework and Family stopped me. I'll try to update on time hopefully