Chapter 13: Why Eve? Why?

Just five little words that tore my heart apart. No scratch that five little words and a sentence that sinked my world.

*TWO DAYS AGO*

"Valentina I can't believe you! No I can't even look at you right now."

I stood in front of Zander in his spacious office holding back tears.

So here's the problem: Zander assumed that the magazine thingy was just a weird accident. That is... when he saw me hugging Wesley during the whole 'Bryce kidnapping Keaton and the girls ' fiasco. He got pissed and literaly dragged me to his car leaving my friends hurt.

Now here I am in his rich, modern office.

" Zander I'm really sorry, but you got it all wrong! It was just a friendly hug." I said looking directly in his blue eyes.

He slamed his glass of water on the polished wood floor, shattering in the process.

" You don't understand! Are that stupid Valentina? That guy wants you and you know it. I can see the hunger in his eyes, when I saw you hugging him! But all you are doing is encouraging him! I bet you didn't even mention you were already taken by me!! OF COURSE NOT YOU WOULDN'T MISS THE CHANCE OF DATING SOMEONE FAMOUS!!!"

He paced back and forth around the room pinching the bridge of his nose.

I flinched by his harsh words not knowing what to say. It's like a cat got my tongue and my mind went blank. I stared at the shattered glass ,scattered around the wet floor.

Zander stopped pacing and looked straight into my eyes before those five little words took my breath.

" I'm breaking up with you."

I felt a pang in my chest and all the memories I lived through with Zander came spilling out, making my head burst in ache. I expected myself to clear everything with Zander but instead I did the exact opposite.

I walked up to the office door and paused to say, " I understand" and walked out.

I didn't turn around to look at him. I simply headed out to the parking lot and miserably started my Fiat and drove home.

I made a pit stop to Sol foods to pick up take out for the girls since I'm not in the mood to cook. I walk in and to my horribly bad luck Wesley was there.

I tried my best not to be spotted and paid my take out that I already ordered. I stared to make a break for it but Wesley had already blocked my only exit.

" Whoa there, trying to escape huh?" He smirked shortly then it was replaced with a serious frown.

"What's wrong?"

" I really need to talk to you Babydo- um Valentina."

I sliently prayed, hoping it wouldn't be more bad news!

"what is it?"

" I think we should stop hanging out and go back to how we used to be."

" UGH WHY EVE?!!! WHY'D YOU EAT THE FUCKING FRUIT!!!!"

Uhh that came out of now where and I shouldn't blame Eve here, it was basiclly the serpent's fault for bribing her. I sighed hopelessly looking around to see people looking at me.

Some people who were eating were staring at me confused. The other half were scowling me for using dirty language. Wesley looked at me as if I were on crack or something.

I looked at everyone my head spining in crazy circles. I looked at Wesley and ran out.

Why am I being such a coward!! I didn't stand up for myself.

I started up the engine and headed home,this time for sure. After that encounter I'm not making anymore pit stops.

*****A/N*****

I'M SORRY GUYS FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR SO SO SO SO SO LONNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

MY PROBLEM CLEARED...MORE LESS BUT AT LEAST IM POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!

AND I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO WATCH MARCUS BUTLER ON YOUTUBE :)) BYEEEEEEEEE as marcus says