Chapter 2: Winking Wesley

I hear the roaring and screaming of the fans. As Emblem3 climb up on stage.

I'm really happy I made it in time even though there was lack of parking space here in Venice beach. However that's where my little Fiat comes in handy. Hahaha suckers. I flipped back to reality as I caught sight of Wesley.

'OMFG HE IS INSANELY HOT! I LOVE HOW WIERD HE IS!'

"Calm Val don't get horny." Amber stated giving me one of her smirks.

'Did I just say that out loud?

"Shut up! I know you are drooling over Keaton! And I am not  horny!", I said.

Amber was about to protest but then we were hushed by a  pierced tatoo girl giving me death glares. We immediately shut up because to be honest this chick looks like she would strangle us if we don't.

"Ahh Drew!" my sister squealed.

I rolled my eyes at her and took hold of their hands as we got closer to the stage. Victoria as excited as she was  pushed every girl out of her way I mean litteraly she shoved those girls and they went flying. It was kind of funny to see how gentle and kind she looks but with so much strengnth.  Yeah good luck handling her Drew I wish you goodlluck if you end up breaking this little girl's heart.

I block out my thoughts as the Drew jogged to the stage and started to speak through the microphone.

" Hey Emblems having a chill night! Everyone screamed in agreement as Drew continued," Well we are having a little problem with the plugs on the stereos  and we kind of lost Wesley but no worries, we got this!" Drew sweetly smiles and gives us thumbs up.  Some girls whine and yell hearing that  Wesley is missing somewhere. I hope he is fine and alright.

This makes my sister scream and shout even louder and 'Pierced Tattoo girl' to scrape her spiky bracelet against my arm as she swings her arms in the air. Oh the horror to stand in between 'Pierced Tattoo girl' and my screaming sis. That reminds me where is Amber? It took me about  two minutes to find her  further to the left of the stage as she watched Keaton in amazement as he bent down to pick up his guitar.I laughed to myself in surprise and sneak up behind her, relieved to get out away from tatto girl and my sis.

" Ahahahaha I saw that Ms.Beaumont" She tensed when I called out her last name.

" You have a problem with me starring  at Keaton's buttox Ms.Westwood" she responded formally.

I laughed at how crazy we sounded. Just then i realized that a lot people were starting to leave.  I didn't realize we spent  30 minutes here waiting for Emblem3.  I think we started off with at least 500 people here to like 300 people....Wow tough crowd just cause Wesley is out in about . I left Amber by herself as I headed to the beach ahead no people in sight. The soft cool breeze on my face tugging at my ponytail. I took off the scrunchie and took off my shoes, then  sat down on the warm sand. Suddenly I start to rememorize the cruel images in my head.

The beautiful brunette woman bleeding on the cold ground she is Victoria's and my mother. However that horrible excuse for a man....who is he? Why did he hit my mother is that the reason my mom left the Westwood business to me? Why did she go live with gramps and leave me in charge to take care of Victoria? I thought my purpose was to save Amber?!!

Great now I am having a fight with the voices in my head. Grrr....why can't be a regular teen for once. i mean come on I only have one year left to enjoy being a teen after 19 years of age I becme an adult and even more responsible than I already am!

" Oh that's really sad sweet babe maybe I can change that for you?"

SERIOUSLY!?! When will I learn not to blabber stuff out!

I turn to the direction of the manly voice to find  a guy in sunglasses and black hoodie.

" I..uh...can I help you?

"No sweetheart but what I heard from your life sounds complicated and stressing." The hoodie guy said with a frown.

'Sweetheart' who is this guy and why is he so mysterious with his awesome sunglasses that looked really hot on him. His face looked familiar but i can't seem to put my finger on it... Oh yeah i haven't responded I have been distracted looking at his face. uhh what should i say...

" Y-Yes I guess you can say that" I stuttered. There is something about this guy that catches my attention.

" Then I recomend we have some fun then" He helped me off the sand and started to eye me with a smirk on his face. " Uhh you got some sand on your butt," he laughed.

I turn quickly blushed and started to clean off the sand off my butt. That is way embarassing!!

He starts running to the shore taking off his shoes then suddenly his sunglasses drop. He stays still for like several minutes as I run to him checking if he is fine. I look up to his face to find Wesley Stromberg smirking at me with that gorgous smile of his. He puts his index finger on his full lips telling me to shushh. My mouth flew open at seeing Wesley just inches away from me.

" Sweetheart you might want to close  your pretty little mouth of yours. You might catch flies." He said laughing out loud.

I close my mouth but Im still surprised. " My name is not Sweetheart it's Valentina Westwood." Wow did I really have to say my full name, might as well give him my adressed. I smiled to myself already imagining our future. Then i rember the girls. Oh no I forgot all about them they must be worried sick!

" Umm.. uh Wesley? I have to get back to my girls, they are going to freak if they can't find me. And you should get going to the concert people are starting to leave."

" OH SHIT. I forgot all about it! Ugh I didn't know I took that long to clear my mind!

He quickly grabs my hand and takes me to the stage. I get taken by surprise by his action. Oh my god this is heaven he has really soft hands. Okay okay calm Val!  We ran as fast as we could as we got there he signals me to stay put and climbs up on stage.

He nods at the guys and grabs the microphone as he headed toward the center of the stage.

" Sorry to keep you waiting Emblems I was just taking a break and i didn't know I was gone for long. I'm glad you guys missed me." he smiles at the now small crowd. Every girl screamed wanting to get a bite of him.

 Then at that moment he winked at me. Well im pretty sure he did because he mouthed the words ' sweetheart'. Yup that's for me.