New Life

(Yeah authors note here, this is my first fanfiction I have ever written so please give me some credit xD  it's not a specific x reader yet becauee idek so I hope you enjoy it xp)

                It was a new day. You just woke up and your ____ hair was a mess from sleeping on it all night. You slept surprisingly well since what happened over the course of the past two weeks.

                    You moved to a new city.

          But not just any city, it was Death City. You moved here because this is the school of your dreams. (yes in this fanfiction you're 15 cause it matches the ages of he characters but you can imagine being a different age idc)

    You were a meister and you hope to find a weapon to acquire when you go there. Since this is your first day attending the DWMA, you were nervous. How were you going to fit in? Who was going to be my friend? Are the teachers nice? You kept asking a ton of questions in your head wondering even more by the minute. You got out of bed and put on your uniform you like to wear, it was the colors of ______ and _______. You brushed your ______ hair and put it into a ________ to make it look presentable. You wanted to leave a good impression on them after all. You got a piece of toast and put some butter on it and ate it for breakfast because you were too lazy to fix something, and then brushed your teeth, grabbed your ______ color bag, and walked out the door making sure to lock it.

              It was beautiful outside. It was sunny, with a few clouds, but you could wear short sleeves outside comfortably and not be too cold or hot.

    (time skip since I'm too lazy to describe the walk, I think you can imagine it right? O.o)

     You arrived at the Academy finally and walked in the entrance happily. As soon as you got there you was supposed to report to Lord Death immediately to show that you have arrived. The school was really beautiful, you loved the architecture. You walled into Lord Death's room and you saw him. Lord Death turned around, "Why hello there _____! It's great to see you at last! I'm going to give you an escort so that way you can know am little more about the academy since you did come late into the year!" Lord Death turned around and a kid about your age with black hair and three stripes stood behind him, "Yes Father?" The kid spoke. Lord Death answered, "Ahh yes thank you son for coming, would you mind being _______'s  escort for a while?" The kid looked at you and smirked, "why of course Father, I wouldn't mind at all."

(That's it for this chapter, hope you all like my first fanfiction so far! Sorry it's so short x3)