Remember Me?

**Time skip to school again because do I really need to explain the morning situation every time???**

The morning portion at school was very uneventful but awkward. You were unable to get Blackstar out of your head and he kept scooting closer to you, causing you to blush in response. By the time the class was dismissed for lunch, you stood up and packed your stuff, making sure you put everything in its correct place. As you were leaving for the door, Blackstar made his way towards you, but was intercepted by none other than Death the Kid. The Kid approached you after sneaking a glance at Blackstar, "Hey _____, want to eat lunch together? I have a really cool place where we can enjoy our lunch. I have been meaning to ask you for quite some time." He pulled his winning smile on you, causing you to blush and look down at the floor, "Sure Kid, I would love to." Kid took your hand and led you outside away from everyone under a giant tree with a picnic table under it swallowed in shade. "I wonder why I have not even noticed this place before? This is so nice." You said to Kid as he led you to the table and sat down beside you silently. After you sat down and went to unpack your lunch, you realized that you and Kid were still holding hands. You pulled your hand away, but Kid tightened his grip a little bit causing you to blush. Kid looked at you straight in the eyes with his piercing stare, "You know I have feelings for you right? Seeing you with Blackstar and Soul make me jealous, I try to ignore my jealous thoughts, but it is kind of hard when someone as beautiful as you is getting picked on so much by them." Your eyes widened in surprise as you blushed even more, you looked towards the ground and gripped his hand tighter. You had no idea what you felt towards Lord Death's Son, you felt bad for him but there was nothing you could do at the moment. He let go of your hand, and you reached for your lunch unpacking it silently, you pulled out a sandwich and started eating it. The Kid broke the silence, "I get it you may not feel the same for me now, but I promise I will be the one to win your heart over _____ _____(first and last name)." You turned to him after eating your sandwich, "K-Kid, I am sorry, I do not know how I can return your feelings at the moment." The Kid finished his food, dabbed his mouth with a napkin and reached forward and hugged you, "That is fine, but like I said, you will fall for me soon." He pulled away and looked at you in silence. You finished your food and you started laughing out of nowhere, Kid blushed in embarrassment, "W-why are you laughing?" You wiped tears of laughter away from your eyes before responding, "I thought you were really adorable and innocent, but you are actually really sure of yourself and more hot than cute. I have no idea why, but it just amuses me." Kid blushed and flicked your forehead gently, causing you to jump back in surprise, "I am so not funny ____, and I am not sure of myself, I am nervous as hell." You giggled at him again as you stood up to throw your stuff away and head back to class, "Well you seem to put on a pretty good act for someone who is nervous as hell, I admire that. Thank you for inviting me to your cool spot, let me know when you want to eat together sometime." The Kid joined you to walk back to class, "Anytime _____."

(Sorry this was so short, I hope you enjoyed it though, I will try to update soon when I have time, until then have a good day ^^)