So His Name is Soul

You sat in the classroom beside Blackstar thinking about the academy and how you were going to function at this new academy you arrived at when Blackstar interrupted your thoughts getting close to your face, "Is there something on my face or something? You're staring at me and it's creeping me out. I know I'm hot but you don't have to make it obvious, it's embarrassing me." You snap out of your world and look at Blackstar annoyingly, "Sorry for staring at you , I didn't know I was." You mumbled and looked away. Blackstar sighed, "Sorry won't cut it, but since you're new, I will give you a free pass." Blackstar smiled and puts his thumb up in the air, "So, who are you?" You looked at him again and answered, "I am ________, nice to meet you..." "Blackstar. The name is Blackstar." Blackstar cut in. "Oh okay, nice to meet you Blackstar."
You looked down and tried to work on your paper when there was a loud noise. You looked over to see a girl with pigtails holding a book and hitting a guy with white spiky hair with the spine of the book fiercely, "Maka..... CHOP!" The girl said after she hit the guy with her book. "Ow Maka! That hurt, why did you Maka Chop me anyways? The girl's eyebrow twitched and sat back down ignoring his question. So I guess her name is Maka... she seems a little intimidating, You thought.
The guy with white spiky hair poked the girl with pigtails and the girl looked over and said, "Soul, what the hell are you doing? Leave me alone or I will Maka chop you again!" The guy with white spiky hair stopped poking her at once and sat back in his chair sighing.

So his name is Soul? What a weird yet cool name.

(Sorry I didn't write much, I don't have many ideas currently lol hope you enjoyed it anyways -3- )