So Uncool

(It's spring break yay! Lol have a nice day and have fun reading this)

Every since you saw that guy named Soul, you haven't been able to get him off of your mind. You were walking when you bumped into something. "Ouch! So uncool!" You looked up and of course it was that guy named Soul. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!" You said apologizing. Soul looked at you and rubbed his head sighing and smiled at you, "No its okay, it was my fault." Soul paused and looked at you, "Why is your face red? Are you okay?" He felt your forehead with concern. You backed away swiftly and felt your face, it was really hot. "No Soul, I'm fine!" You said to him in embarrassment. Soul gave you a questionable look, "Umm... How do you know my name?" You felt your face go red again with embarrassment, "I-I'm sorry, I thought that was your name because a girl with a book called you that. Sorry for making things weird." Soul looked at you again and laughed slightly, "Wow, you really pay attention to the things around you, don't you? Well yes my name is Soul, nice to meet you...?" You looked at Soul and smiled in relief, "Please, call me _____." "Do you want to hang out sometime and be friends?" Soul asked giving you a smile. You answered quickly, "Sure, I would like that."