New Student Boi

(I have lost all motivation to find any good chapter photos, so enjoy my dark gallery instead. If you do not like the Weapon OC, let me know for this will be purely in his point of view to give you an idea on what his character is. Enjoy.)

         **Morning Time, ??? Point of View**
He got out of bed at exactly 6:00 AM every morning, he went to the mirror, examining his short-like black hair and ice blue eyes. After he fixed his hair and stuff, he put on his favorite outfit: a grey turtleneck accompanied with black jeans along with black shoes. He needed to look presentable today because he was going to attend his dream school: DWMA Academy, to make things even better, he was getting assigned a Meister on the first day of school? Nice. He even heard from his friend/now teacher Stein that it was a pretty girl. Double nice. He made his breakfast consisting of eggs, toast, and bacon, his favorite for the mornings. His house he lived in was somewhat small, only one bedroom and one bathroom, but he kept his house spotless clean. He would clean every Friday whether it was dirty or not, it was his routine and he liked it that way. He sat down at his table and started eating his food that he makes every morning like a ritual. I wonder what the girl will look like? I hope she is hot, he thought while munching on his last piece of bacon. After he finished with his food, he took his plate to the sink to wash it and set it aside to dry. 6:31 AM. Damn. I am late by a minute. He ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth really quick, then grabbed his bag and ran out the door, making sure to lock it on his way out.

**At school, ??? Point of View still**
He finally found the class he was looking for at 6:51, damn it always late, I guess this will be my date forever, he fretted as he sat down beside a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. He got out his books and started putting them all in their certain positions, it needed to be perfect. He put his books stacked from bottom of the most weight, to top, least weight. He put his pencil and eraser right beside them, and got out his sketchpad and book to read later, placing his book on top of his sketchpad ever so neatly. After he was satisfied with his work, Stein decided to start class. He looked at his phone: 7:00 AM, just perfect. Stein rolled in on his chair twisting the screw on his head, "Good morning everyone, today is going to be super interesting, however, we must introduce a new student that has recently transferred here." Stein looked at him, taking that as a cue to stand up, you walked up to the front of the class and bowed respectfully, "Hello everyone, my name is Ikkoku Iso, I hope I am able to get along with everybody here." Ikkoku made it back to his seat and he sat back down. Oops, that introduction was too sickening. I lied, who needs friends when you have yourself right? They will only betray you. Ikkoku heard some whispering from some girls behind him and managed to catch a few words, "Wow did you see how he presented himself? He is so hot, I want to talk to him later. Maybe ask him to lunch." Another girl chimed in, "I know right? Maybe I should dump my boyfriend for him." Ikkoku heard them laugh. Heh, stupid people. He turned around with an uninterested look and spoke to them, "You know... I can hear you, plus if you wanted to talk to me I am right here." Their faces turned red from embarrassment and they instantly fell silent. Ikkoku turned around and zoned out on the lecture waiting for lunch when he could be alone.

**Time skip, lunch time**
Yeah, so he never got that alone time he wanted, but the pretty girl beside him was introduced to him at last. Stein stopped both him and the girl, "Ikkoku, ______, you two are going to be assigned Weapon to Meister for the remainder here." You two glanced at each other, he glanced at her, taking in a good view of her body. Nice. The girl held out her hand shyly and introduced herself, "Hello, my name is ______  _______, pleased to meet your acquaintance." He put on his best fake smile and shook your hand, "Nice to meet you _____, I am Ikkoku Iso, I hope we can become good partners." She pulled her hand back, but you lingered just a moment longer before letting go just to see her reaction, her cheeks turned slightly pink. She is amusing, I hope I get to know everything about her. I think I am in love already-- sike you thought. Stein chuckled and turned his screw, "Okay, so have a nice lunch you two. Hope you get to know each other better, then you can fight things a lot better." He let he pretty girl lead, examining her closely. You two arrived to a tree with a table under it. (Yes, the same place where DTK took you, you like the spot so much in the story that you decide to eat there more often.) Ikkoku sat down across from the pretty girl and she asked a question, "So um, what kind of weapon are you Ikkoku? What are your hobbies?" Ikkoku smiled at her fakely, "I am a Scythe-Axe. I am the size of a scythe, but with the axe end. (Forgive me, I do not know what they are called I forget -_- lol) My hobbies now..? Hmm lets see, keeping beautiful girls like you company of course.." Her cheeks tinted pink again, "U-um--" "I was kidding, I am not that creepy. I like to play video games and be a piece of trash laying on the couch scrolling through social media, drawing, listening to music, and reading books." She smiled back at him, "Those sound... Interesting. I like to __________________(insert favorite stuff here lol) He maintained his smile, "So, do you want to take on some missions later?" She smiled back at Ikkoku, "Of course, we need to go pick some later." He nodded.

**Time skip to the end of the day after school**
The lunch conversation after that was highly uneventful. As he arrived at his black and white colored house, he took out his key and unlocked the door, stepping inside and locking it behind him. He hung up his bag in his closet ever so carefully and plopped down on his soft bed. Maybe he will find a friend after all? Nah, not after that experience. Never again. He will just be a cold bitch to everyone because they will end up betraying him.

After that he just ate the regular dinner he always eats, took a shower, and got ready for bed.

(Ew, I just wrote this 1,268 word garbage. XD I tried to go into as much detail on his character with out giving his whole personality away. I hope this chapter is not confusing??? I wrote this at an ungodly hour so please forgive me, be sure to leave a comment if you are confused and I will explain. Ikkoku basically is a tsundere I guess? If you think he was an annoying pervert, he gets better lol  Anyways, enough is enough, bye.)