Bricked up?

"We've been waiting for you, izuku" she said I gulped and bit my lip "for me?" he questioned the hizashi and spoke up "Yep. Wasn't the same here without you, bud" izu smiled "truth is i didn't know i had another mother" she chuckled "of course everyone does!" I raised my brow "what about me?" She smiled and I saw a woman enter. I kept a straight face as I coughed a bit "funny, my mother passed away when i was 7, are you trying to mock me?" i questioned her and frowned "oh im sorry dear, but if you stay here you can be with her again!" "my father?" i asked "him too" she said with a smile i internally scoffed 'she wants something from us and i ain't giving her shit, and im not letting izuku either' "really?" izu asked she nodded "and i thought as soon as you're done eating we all could play a game" izu raised his brow "You mean like, hide and seek?" she nodded excited "Perfect! Hide and seek in the rain." I raised my brow "What rain?" I said and then I heard thunder and lightning. I shuttered a bit and 'your shitting me' izu then looked at the window then her "what about the mud?" hizashi raised his hand excitedly "we love mud here!" the other mother walked up to izu "Mud facials, mud baths, mud pies -- it's great for poison oak." she took one of his hands and put some mud on it i growled under my breath his eyes widened "how did you-" he looked at me and i noticed the hesitation 'as you should' "we would love to play but- i have to get back to my other mother" she chuckled "but im your other mother." "he means his other other mother" i said and fake yawned "and i bet shoto is up and eating his soba again, plus im tired" i said and izu nodded "same-" hizashi then stepped next to me "well then come on sleepyheads" they both led us to izu's room i got a weird feeling again and i gripped izu's hand i felt him blush a bit but calm down and entangle is fingers with mine then the room looked almost magical the figures talked and the picture too 'talk about harry potter vibes' i thought we sat on the bed i took a deep breath "izu, i don't feel ok here" i whispered and he nodded "its ok" i curled up by his side as i felt him relax "good night" other mother and other father said i looked up at a sleeping izuku "i will protect you izu" i swore to myself "bakugo would have killed my ass if he saw this shit" i chuckled talking a bit to myself "katelyn would have taken a picture as blackmail" i chuckled at the thought of her "i wonder, why it's so rude to listen in on someone talking to themselves just wanting to calm himself down and the jackass listening in aint helping" i felt the presence go away i sighed and looked up at izuku his freckles, beautiful green hair, he was just adorable and i loved it. I soon fell asleep in his arms. The next morning i yawned and sat up stretching my arms we were back i looked to my side and izuku was still asleep i looked around and a doll caught my eye i got up and picked it up observing it then a thought came to mind 'ima tear this thing apart, but i have to do it sneakily, oh i know! Turn into a dog and rip it to shreds'  i smirked down at the thing, it my look like my best friend but i knew different then i heard a gasp, "the poision oak its gone" izu said and i nodded "it wasnt a dream if thats what your thinking" i said and i chucked the doll out into the hall and closed the room door "izu, please, that place feels, evil, the other hizashi, the song he played it sounded to much of a warning, and it dosent even look like she knows what a quirk is, she may be a old time villain, like the old legends type thing" i quickly explained and he nodded taking his notebook out "oh and the mini you doll, keep that shit away from you" i said and left to pick the stupid thing up "all though there wont be much of it in a few seconds" i looked down at it and i went outside to see todoroki working out "hey sho, do me a favor, go inside take a shower and wait by the fireplace please" he just simply nodded i honestly made sure the doll saw him in is toned glory i placed the doll outside went and hid and turned into a dog and ran to the damn thing and started chewing on it i could feel the other mothers aura disappear from it then i remembered a well and chucked the remains in it and whent back inside and turned back i saw shoto looking at the little door wearily "sho, that door, i think something is up with the witch on the other side of it" he rose a brow "witch?" i nodded and opened the door to see it bricked up?

❤️🥟❤️