Games

🙃👍

❤️🥟❤️

"izuku! Were here!" he ran to his mom and hugged her but her form quickly shifted i grabbed izu's arm and tugged him to my side then the other father came in looking horrible and sat us down on a bug chair i had zippers on my pockets on my jeans so i wouldn't  get scammed but, the other mother grabbed my wrists my eyes widened as i felt something unzip my pocket i was about to scream when i was gagged izuku shot up breaking the arms of the chair in the process i tried to stop the other father but he continued i feel to my knees and my head was pulled back the other mother then wrapped my wrists together and tugged me up to her side i looked at izu he looked angry and panicked she then left for me i gave izu a look as to say 'look for your parents' his fists clenched as i walked next to the other mother she led me into the kitchen and sat me down i put my hands under the table as Ronan  was slowly uniting the rope i glared daggers at the thing while she started to cook she then looked at me and stepped away from the stove as she reached into my pocket and grabbed the key i almost lunged at her but she put her finger up and made a no gesture with it and smirked izu then came in and i looked down too see Ronan slither up my arm slowly as to not be seen he sat next to me and put his hand on my knee under the table i looked up and nodded "hey....how about we play....a game?" he asked as he looked at the table blankly with his hand still on my knee she paused for  a second "everyone likes...games" she said izu them hummed "well, what kind of game would it be?" he took a deep breath and i felt Ronan behind my ear as he untangled the rope around my mouth "an exploring game....a finding things game" she then tapped her fingers in a new found excitement "and what is it you'd be finding, izuku dear?" a hit of cheer in her voice "my parents" she shook her head "too easy~" she said with a teasing tone flipping  the crap she was making on the stove "and, and the eyes of the ghost children" she smiled more "huh" she said then brought us food "and if you don't find them?" izu gulped and i sneakily grabbed his hand Ronan  finally undid the tie and i took it off with my other hand the other mother looked at me with a glare "and i'm helping him by the way" she thought then smiled once more "as long as i get a earning if i win~" izu then said "if you win ill let you love me. And you could sew the buttons into my eyes" i looked at him shocked then nodded "ill join, you could do the same to me if we lose" the other mother then reach out her hand "deal?" izu then shook his head "not till you've  given me a clue" she snorted and soured a bit "Oh, right... In each of three wonders I've made just for you, a ghost's eye is lost in plain sight." i thought the izu said "and my parents?" no answer i turned around too see it was just the faucet "fine don't  answer me..." he then turned "fine its a deal--" as he stood she wasn't  there anymore 'what kind of batman wannabe'i mentally roasted.  i then took izu's hand "lets go, i think i know where were supposed to go" he nodded and we went outside to the garden.

❤️🥟❤️