Ironic, aint it?

Almost done with this fic TwT and too think i actually have almost finished this thing 0-0 well onto the story!

❤️🥟❤️

i looked at the now dark garden izu was next to me "bleeding hearts, well thats ironic, ain't it" i chuckled and izu did too a bit then a few plants attacked us the candy was snatched from me i growled and turned into a giant wolf and tore threw the plants and grabbed the candy with one of my sharpe teeth i turned back and the candy was now on my finger i looked and saw izu with his garden scissors in his hand panting  "izu, i'm going to play this safe and stay as a wolf i have more chance of doing much more damage that way" he nodded "yeah, be alert"i smiled and shifted again Ronan  was now by izu as he slithered over and izu picked him up the reptile wrapped around his arm and we continued as i sensed something as a wolf things looked different i walked to izu and placed the candy in his hands and spoke "you can see what im seeing threw that" he nodded and i walked towards a red little orb, it was a eye i knew it was then a bug thing came from the floor the other father then said "sorry, mother force mee" he slurred i growled and leaped on it and bitting one of the piano hands and the vehicle tried to throw me off izu then yelled "Detroit smash!" the tractor then stopped and i looked at the other father "thank you" he nodded and gave me the eye before the tractor  started up again then spun out of it falling off the bridge "the eye" izu said and i opened my jaw to revile one of them the boy ghost "thank you! But there are still two more eyes left!" he said and izu nodded and took the eye putting it in his pouch i then shrunk down a bit then the garden turned pure grey i looked up and howled at the eclipse  we then walked to mrs.spinks i looked up at izu "look ill kill those whores and there rat pack dogs" i re-assured he chuckled "thats what i'm afraid of" he said teasingly i then blew air out of my nose in annoyance we walked in and looked at the stage i looked up "dog-bats, wonderful" i said then we hopped on the stage i shifted back and looked threw the candy "theres one in there" i reached my hand in there and i touched something and i cringed pulling it out "its there hands" i shivered "gross " i un-pried there fingers and saw the pearl the hand suddenly grabbed me i screamed and pulled back they both then became one taffy monster i growled and turned to  a giant wolf once more now three times the size of them izu was behind me, they tried to go after him put i put my paw down in front of them and growled menacingly my sharp teeth flaring backing them up i then picked up my paws and barked witch caused the dog-bats to attack the two well one the dog-bats and monster were stuck and i stood next to izu as he took the pearl "hurry you too! Her web is unwinding!!" she said and i nodded and ran threw the door breaking the frame izu looked up at me and i smirked i hopped up to mr. B's i looked at the moon and saw the flag torn and one of my shirts torn as well i growled and let out a very loud yell "you don't scare me you WITCH!" i yelled now very angered and growled as the door behind me opened izu at my side then i shifted back and walked in "is, this what your looking for?" mr. B asked i nodded then he went into talking about neglect "izuku has me, his mother and his family at our school, so shut up" i snarled and the arms were wavy as izu lifted the hat a rat i turned into a wolf once more and leaped for it and caught the tail in my teeth i pulled it up and it hissed at izu as he took the eye the other rats hissed but i crushed a few rats under my paw and the others scoured away then a mewo was heard "did i mention, i don't like rats?" i huffed and shifted back "well well" i smiled but looked up too see the moon now fully buttoned i gasped and the cat hissed izu let out a gasp as well we then reached the porch and went inside it was dark, "the living room" i looked at izu and he nodded i picked up the cat and put him in my bag "now, stay put" he nodded and izu handed me Ronan as he slithered up my arm in fear "its ok bud, ill get you back to clover"

❤️🥟❤️