Talking cat

OvO hello, plz enjoy my crappy work 😀✌️

❤️🥟❤️

shoto wasn't paying attention and neither was izu so i snuck away and i left and i walked next to the cat "so, mind telling me why exactly your over here?" the cat nodded "indeed, i will" i hummed "talking cat? Let me guess other world, other rules" he nodded izu and shoto came down and we left to the house i waved to the cat he lowered his head as to say see you soon we went inside and left to the rooms shoto me and izu agreed to stay in the same room for defense  reasons "that was amazing!" izu told the other mother she smiled a bit knowing she was 'winning' him over then she left the room i sighed and we made a agreement to not leave one another's sight "lilly, what you sent us, i saw it and i believe this is truly what's happening" sho said and i nodded i took my jacket off and i was wearing a tube top kind of thing and i wearing jeans with cute short lengths boots that i took off and put by the door so if the witch opened the door my boots would make a loud noise because of the heals part being wood "so you guys can take the bed i'll stay on the window sill" i said and sho nodded knowing i was stubborn izu hesitantly nodded they made a pillow wall and fell asleep i pulled my knees to my chest and looked at the moon "what have we gotten into" i heard shuffling and saw izu get up and sit across from me "hey you ok-" he crawled onto me and rested his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist i lightly blushed but smiled and played with his beautiful green hair and i looked outside again "too bad she's trying to steal souls, i don't have one" i smirked and huffed and kissed izu's head and leaned back and fell asleep. I slowly awoke izu was still on top of me and i looked towards the bed to see who had probably left to call clover again i looked at my clear bag too see the button key in the clear front pocket i bit my lip and looked at izu "hey izu, you wanna get up?" i said hushed and he hummed and he was obviously tired i ran my hand threw his curly hair and he hummed in delight i stopped and he groaned "keep doing that please" he said sleepy and i chuckled "not until we get ready to go to the school were staying at for a while" he lazily got up and i grabbed my things and left the room to mine i closed my door and started getting ready i put jean shorts on and high knee boots and a stripped long sleeved black shirt and i tied my hair up in a messy bun and i grabbed my bag as i saw izu looking a bit grim and to clarify i'm short as fuck so he was a good few inches taller than me i chuckled and he pouted "don't laugh at me" he said in a childish tone and i rolled my eyes playfully "come here you child" he light up a bit and he hugged me and leaned down so i could play with his hair "thx puppy" he said in a low tone i blushed and pushed him away and he chuckled "your such a tease!" I said and he just laughed. I huffed and walked down stairs and locked the little door before we left. sho, izu, and i lived in japan where quirks were more common but here, there would rarely be any type of quirk this was a quirk-less community when we got to the school, it was grim i looked at the two boys and we all shared worried glances "no wonder the other mother doesn't know of quirks" sho said i nodded.

❤️🥟❤️

Sorry for the short chapter 🥲