Aw shit

❤️🥟❤️

"you know you could stay...forever" other mother said and i looked at izu panicked a bit settling in my stomach "really?" he asked happily the other father said something but i blocked that shit out, "well there's one thing you have to do" she put her hands on mine and izu's shoulders i cleared my throat and looked at her hand but she gripped on tighter and i gritted my teeth she sat us down and put two boxes in front of us she excitedly removing the lids and my eyes widened "for you both, our little dolls" she said with a bright smile on her face izu was also shocked she started talking about color but i pushed the thing away "listen no way in hell am i leaving the people i love for some fantasy!" izu did too "yeah, what about our friends" the other mothers smile faltered for a second "oh.. But we need a yes if you want to stay here" "um i think we should head to bed!" izu said and I nodded "before dinner?" she said and we nodded "too much excitement for the day, listen well sleep on the decision" i said and we left to the room and i closed the door and slid down it and sat on the floor izu stayed quiet "what's wrong?" I heard ochacko's voice say from the picture I got up and placed the photo down. I just fell to my knees izu then quickly noticed this and came to my side "hey, hey it's ok what's wrong?" he said reassuringly i shook my head "i- izu, you were so willing to stay here, would you have really left everyone because someone gave you your dream?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes and I looked away "would you have left me for this?" i felt him grow shocked then he grabbed the side of my face to face his face "no, im sorry, that was my fault i wish i wasn't so intrigued with this place but i am because i never liked my home life sometimes" i nodded "sometimes, a downfall can give you more strength for the future so you can rise to the top" he nodded and put his forehead to mine "let's get to sleep lilly, well be back home by morning" i nodded and we both got on the bed i felt safe with izu i could tell he felt somewhat the same i hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist we soon feel asleep. I yawned and izu did as well, i looked outside to see the sun "were back" i told him he nodded and we got ready for the day and we went downstairs but i looked outside "wait- no" i said backing up next to izuku how shared the same expression as me i gripped my scarf i ran to the little door and tried to open it to no advance i stood up "she locked it" i said and typed something to sho and my dad 'dad! We're stuck she trapped us in the other world!!!" i quickly typed and he immediately replied 'wth do you mean? Do I need to call mrs. midoriya??" i gulped 'no, i fear she is out of this A game, but please, i need to know i love you ok' i felt tears well up in my eyes 'hey hey don't do that, you'll be fine!' I couldn't even answer. I hugged him and hugged me back "we will get out of here"  he said sternly and we left to the other fathers studies "hey, where is the other mother?" I asked and he looked off. "All will be swell, soon as Mother's refreshed. Her strength is our strength." I gulped, then gasped "refreshed!?" I whispered yelled to izu we slowly backed away and left the house. I spotted the cat "pisst!" i called as i followed izu "hey where is your friend going?" I shrugged "Where's the well?" he asked then everything became white "what the hell..." i said and the cat spoke "Nothings out here ... it's the empty part of this world. She only made what she knew would impress you." I bit the inside of my cheek "what why?" izu asked and i scoffed "were lunch" i said and that caught their attention.

❤️🥟❤️