This witch of a bitch

❤️🥟❤️

Once we got back I went to my room and I heard izu in the hall "where would the key be?" he asked out loud and i looked at the key that rested on my desk i walked to it and picked it up i took a deep breath i knew we would be ok but i was weary so i wanted to test this i took the key and went to the kitchen and put it on the countertop and i walked to the stairs and sat on the top step and waited i bit my lip "got ya" i heard izu say and he walked to the door and opened it i looked at the window to see the cat i looked at izu and he shook his head "hey lilly! Come here!" i smiled 'i knew i could trust you izu' "coming!" I said and walked down the stairs and walked up to him "are you sure?" i said and he nodded and i texted sho so he knew where we were and i knelt down a a breeze made me shiver a bit we crawled through and saw a few items on the table with a note 'Dearest izuku and lilly,Miss Spink and Miss Forcible have invited you downstairs after lunch. I hope you like the new outfits I made you! Love, Mother' izu then picked up the box and there were two outfits in it i looked at him "well, lets go change" i said and he nodded i was about to go to my room when i couldnt i put my hands on the invisible wall "what the.." i looked back too see izu waiting for me "come on, you can change in my room" he said with a deep blush i nodded and went to his room "ok turn around and dont look at each other got it" i said with a light blush on my face and he just nodded i turned around and we started to change i took my jacket off and then my shirt but left my bra on and i bent down and grabbed the black tube top the other mother gave me i put it on and looked up too see a mirror now on each side of the wall i shut my eyes quickly "the other mother is just messing with us now" i gritted my teeth and i avoided looking at the mirror at all cost i knew izu's body was really toned because we went to the UA pool together but i have never showed my body that much to anyone but stupid katelyn cuz she has no sense in get the fuck out im in a damn bra i sliped the jeans on nd put the belt on as well and the boots- i had to say looked too much like dabi's i cringed at the thought but i put them on "y-you done?" izu shyly asked and i hummed i looked him up and down a all might shirt and a plaid shirt that wasn't buttoned and ripped jeans and boots i nodded "hey at least the other mother has style" he chuckled and i looked and now the mirrors were gone and i huffed i was about to say something when izu grabbed my hands "l-lilly im sorry! The m-mirror- i-" i chuckled "don't worry izu, i don't mind, plus you should know katelyn at this time in knowing each other" he made a reliving sigh "thx lilly" i nodded with a small smile.

❤️🥟❤️

Short chapter 🥲