In need of fucking bleach

❤️🥟❤️

i picked up my clothes and boots and placed them in the corner of the room but i took all my belongings out and put them in the pockets of my new jeans and of course i had my scarf that i was going to keep with me at all times and we ventured on as i played with my phone that was fully charged, what-? I came prepared for anything! Don't judge me! We left the house to mrs.spinks and her other friend. I never caught her name' I looked up at our surroundings, the garden looked odd then I noticed something glowing. I felt a pure energy from it from this place? Strange, well look at that later. I looked up at the roof and saw the cat. I looked at Izu and tugged on his sleeve. He looked up "oh i saw a cat like you, you must be the 'other cat' hm?" izu said and I looked at the cat expectantly "No. I'm not the other thing. I'm me." the cat stated mater of factly "well, well, we meet again" i said and he nodded izu was a bit shocked i sighed "izu, if i can turn into a fucking dragon this is the least on my most surprising we have even encountered" he chuckled "true" the cat looked confused "ill explain in our world" i said and the cat nodded "so how do you travel thru?" i asked the cat smirked a bit "well, she doesn't like cats so she tries to keep me out but as you can see it doesn't work for i come and go as i please" i laughed and izu tilted his head confused for my outburst "hates cats? Seriously? Is she that much of bitch? Hey at least she would know animals could sense her evil" i snorted and the cat chuckled izu laughed a bit but the cat quickly hushed us and jumped into a bush to bring a mouse and bitting down on it to reveille its true ugly form and he dropped it "you see this is as much as she knows to do, make illusions" i nodded "spys, the mice, that doll that looked like izu, she was trying to get a sneak peak of our lifestyle, but the stupid bitch doesn't know she's in for a hell of a surprise" the cat looked confused till i made my eyes like a cats "see, were human fire hazards" i smiled witch showed my now sharped teeth the cat looked at me wide-eyed i looked at izu and he turned his quirk on a bit to witch a green lightning for covered his very toned body then he turned it off then we came to mrs.spinks door "you best go, explain more later" the cat nodded and left i looked at the door now very luminous with lights i growled at that we went inside and sat where there were two seats we sat down the dogs freaked me out so i tugged on izus shirt "these dogs are freaking me out" i whispered so only he could hear me and he nodded once the two ladies came on stage i felt embarrassment creep up my neck and izu was a blushing mess as mrs. spinks talked i took my phone out and looked at frosty's insta i clicked on her story a few meme's and pics of her annoying the shit out of kaliey i smiled at my phone and shook my head "morons" i mumbled i looked up to the two women on the floor and the dogs laughed? Still fucking creepy. They are in BATHING SUITS!? I gulped but they unzipped their skin!? What the actual FUCK. I cringed and put my forehead against izus arm but a glimmer of a ring caught my senses 'that feeling again?' pure energy then i was liften into the air i screamed and gripped onto dear life knowing i couldn't use my quirk now i was tossed to the other woman and was spun around i had no damn clue what the hell was happening they continue there lines and i just stood there awkward i looked at izuku and mouthed 'help me' he just smiled and gave me  thumbs up i gave him a look that screamed 'are you fucking joking?' i wrapped my arms around my torso then we left and i shivered "never again" i said and i grabbed my head "that shits burned into my brain" i complained "i need bleach" i whined and izu just laughed we entered the 'house' "hey there" other hizashi greeted "did you two have fun?" izu nodded "they have scared me for life" i said and the other mother chuckled i wanted to shout that the bitch but i stopped myself izu said something and other father led him inside the other mother glared at me i smirked "oh, uh do you like cats?" i asked and she scrunched up her nose "can't say the same, my dad loves them" i gripped my scarf and walked inside to izu.

❤️🥟❤️