「18; I want us to be friends 」

Jimin and his mother are done packing their things on Sunday evening, with the help of Jungkook, Sooyun and Hyunwoo.

The house has been up for sale since Saturday morning and there have already been a handful of couples and families coming to check it out.

    It all goes fast from there.

Jimin doesn't feel that sad looking into his old room, now empty except for the bed, the desk and a few empty shelves that they are leaving behind because Jimin's new room at the Jeons already has a bigger bed, a desk and shelves.

    The group of youths start moving boxes during Tuesday. Jimin's friends all come to help, including Taemin. Jungkook, Hoseok and Taemin have all volunteered to drive to get the boxes from Jimin's house.

    Jimin's friends are all excited to meet Taemin when Jimin tells them he's coming, and they almost attack the man when he arrives, flocking around him like birds around food.

    "You must be Taemin! Hi, I'm Hoseok," Hoseok greets, sticking out his hand for Taemin to shake.

   The older male chuckles, "Nice to meet you."

    They all continue to greet each other. Jimin's friends are a little too eager but Taemin just seems amused.

    Even Taehyung and Jungkook go up to greet Taemin properly.

    Jungkook, Hoseok and Taemin drive off to Jimin's house to pick up boxes, leaving the others behind because that makes for more space in the vehicles.

"I can take the boxes upstairs," Taemin offers as they arrive at the vacant house, entering with a key Jimin gave them.

     Jungkook already dislikes Taemin.

Just the way his hand was on the small of Jimin's back when they greeted each other far longer than their hug lasted and the way everyone laughs too easily whenever the gray-haired male says something.

Taemin notices Jungkook's glares and hopes that it's for the reason he thinks it is.

"No, I'll take the ones upstairs. You two can start here," Jungkook says, finality in his tone.

Hoseok shrugs and heaves up a box in his arms, carrying it to his car.

"That's kinda impolite," Taemin points out, raising an eyebrow at Jungkook's cold demeanor, "As you're younger than me, that is."

Jungkook wants to scoff because does Taemin think he gives a fuck.

    "If you're so old and wise, what's your deal with Jimin?" Jungkook counters, his expression blank but  his words are laced with something ugly.

    Taehyung raises both his eyebrows this time, "There is no deal. We're friends. What's your problem?"

    Hoseok comes back inside and Taemin glances at him while Jungkook continues to stare the older man down.

    "Everything okay?" Hoseok asks, unsure.

    "Yep," Taemin hums and Hoseok nods slowly before taking the next box outside.

    "I just don't get how you even managed to become this close so fast. Jimin is naive and I don't trust his judgment," Jungkook states.

    Taemin breathes out a laugh in disbelief, "And I'm guessing you're asking as a protective older brother, right?"

    Jungkook crosses his arms, "Right."

    Taemin smirks, "Bullshit."

    Jungkook tilts his head to the side slightly, eyes narrowing, "Whatever you think you know, you don't. So stop fucking smiling."

*°:⋆Jυѕт Oηє Sтєρ Cℓσѕєя | Jιкσσк⋆:°*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara