「25; Are you done so I can put my shirt on? 」

The date with Daehyun is better than Jimin originally expected it to be.

    The other male takes him to a lake just outside of town where they eat ramen and watch little ducks swim around.

    Daehyun opens up more about his parents and how they left him to his aunt when he was eight because they were in some dispute with no way out and had to leave the country. They thought Daehyun would have it easier in Korea where he knew the language so they quite easily left him with his aunt and haven't returned to this day.

    Jimin opens up a bit more, too. About his dad and some about his situation with the Jeons too when Daehyun asks.

He seems especially interested in Jungkook and how he seems to be "kind of emotionless". Jimin helplessly defends him, even though they aren't on the best terms.

    One date turns to five in just three weeks and snow starts falling in the middle of december. The girls at school notice Jimin and Daehyun holding hands in the halls and slowly back off.

    Jimin meets Daehyun's aunt by accident one evening when Daehyun and him are hanging out at Daehyun's house. She wasn't supposed to be home until the next morning but she walks in on them cuddling in front of a movie and Daehyun gets visibly stressed. Watching Daehyun panic slightly makes Jimin do, too. Jimin follows Daehyun as he stands from the couch and faces a woman with black hair, dark eyes and pale skin.

    "Daehyun, is this Jimin? Lovely to meet you," the woman says, looking as if she wants to laugh.

    Jimin is confused, yet attempts a smile, "Yeah, same to you. Dae's told me a lot about you."

    "Only the best of my shenanigans I hope," Daehyun's aunt winks and chuckles to herself, leaning on Daehyun and stumbling when she slides off of his side slightly.

    "Aunty. There's food to heat up in the freezer," Daehyun says after stabilizing her and his aunt just waves him off.

    "I want to talk to your little friend, Daehyunie! And I want to hear how it's going with the favor I asked for," the woman says, sitting on the armrest on the couch before sliding down on the cushion.

    Daehyun fidgets, turning to Jimin, "I'll drive you home."

    Jimin blinks, nodding.

    Daehyun's aunt doesn't argue back this time, quick to fall asleep on the couch.

    Jimin doesn't want to ask and Daehyun doesn't say anything until the car comes to a stop in front of Jimin's house.

    "Sorry about that..." he trails quietly, scratching the back of his neck as he glances at Jimin.

    Jimin shakes his head, "You have nothing to be sorry about," he states and after a moment of silence he asks, "Why didn't you just tell me?"

    Daehyun looks away from Jimin and out at the dark street, "What? That my aunt is an addict?" he chuckles, mostly humorless, then looks back into Jimin's eyes, "She's the one who dragged me into it. I was fourteen."

    Jimin feels his heart clench painfully, only acting on instinct when he leans over to kiss Daehyun softly. The latter leans into it almost immediately, one hand moving up to cup Jimin's jaw, bringing him closer.

    What started as an innocent comfort-kiss quickly turns into making out, lips moving and wet noises filling the silence in the car. Jimin doesn't mind, really. He's been dating Daehyun for almost a month now and he has no problem with kissing.

    Daehyun is the one to pull back, catching his breath against Jimin's lips.

    "Slow," he breathes out, "We should go slow, okay? I really like you."