「30; a sexually confused pain in your ass」

Christmas comes on sunday and Jimin finds himself enjoying it just as much as he does when it's just him and his mother, if not even more.

    It's nice to see his mother and Hyunwoo so in love and to have that in the atmosphere. Taehyung and Sooyun are spreading the same love and Jimin and Jungkook send each other secret glances.

    Christmas is the holiday of love, they say. Jimin figures that's pretty accurate, this year especially.

    Jungkook actually bought Sooyun grinch-socks and Jimin got an 'I told you so'-moment when she actually teared up and threw herself on him with a loud coo of "Baby bro~!" and went on and on about how that was the first time she ever got a gift from him.

    "I told you it doesn't matter what you buy," Jimin says with a smile.

    They get ready for bed in the bathroom together after the celebration. It's late. They stayed up a little too long playing board games and drinking wine. Jimin stayed away from the wine, though, for the safety of his and Jungkook's little secret.

    Jungkook rolls his eyes with a soft smile, looking at Jimin through the mirror as he puts his hair up, "Yeah, yeah... You were right, I guess. I only bought them to prove you wrong, so... Joke's on me."

    Jimin smiles in victory, eyes disappearing into crescents.

    Jungkook sighs, turning to him and taking his face into his hands, squishing Jimins cheeks together and making his lips pout before he presses a kiss on them.

    "Stop being so fucking cute," he grumbles, pressing a longer peck on Jimin's lips before letting go of the blushing male.

    "I didn't do anything..." Jimin whispers shyly, turning back to put some moisturizer on his fingers.

    "You don't have to do anything," Jungkook says, watching Jimin as the younger puts the cream on with a dazed smile on his lips.

    It feels domestic. They've only kissed on four occasions and it's already like this. Perhaps it's living with Jungkook while they're something more than friends, or maybe it's all these months of tension and unresolved feelings. He doesn't know what they are right now. They haven't spoken about it since the talk they had yesterday.

    He wonders if Jungkook really did research. His smile grows at the thought, amused. He admits it would have been a little fun seeing his reaction to learning about all that.

    "What?" Jungkook asks, also smiling.

    Jimin waves it off, chuckling under his breath, "Nothing."

    Jungkook hums, putting his things away and turning to Jimin, his hip against the sink.

    "I have something for you," he says and Jimin looks up, surprised.

    "What do you mean?" he questions, eyebrows raised.

    "It's Christmas," Jungkook reminds him.

    Jimin stutters, "But-but you don't even buy gifts for your family."

    Jungkook shrugs, "You seemed passionate about it, and... I wanted to."

    Jimin's stomach flutters.

    "I haven't exactly bought anything, though, just..."

    Jungkook digs in his pocket and Jimin can't think of anything it could be, curiosity filling him as he looks from Jungkook's closed hand to his slightly nervous eyes.

    "Don't get your hopes-"

    "Hyung," Jimin interrupts, clicking his tongue, "It's okay. You know I'll be grateful, whatever it is."