「2; My music teacher has given me my death date」

A week later, Jimin's mother is planning on bringing the man she has been seeing to their home.

Jimin is so happy for her. She has been much brighter ever since the first date and since then, in just one week, they have been on three more dates. They don't seem to be able to stay away from each other.

Like teenagers.

Jimin thinks it's cute. He would very much like that for himself. Too bad he is crushing on an older straight guy way out of his league.

Jimin has had boyfriends before. Closeted ones. It was fun for a while, but being someone's secret tends to be quite harsh on your self esteem.

Jungkook is different from them. Jungkook is unreachable. He's not only straight, he's also kind of terrifying. And it kind of turns Jimin on.

Jungkook is all tattoos and cigarettes, cold eyes and hard muscles.

Jimin is the exact opposite. He has never even marked his skin with a sharpie and he loves scented lipgloss, he can't go a day without being hugged and his body is kind of soft even with all the muscle his dancing gets him.

Even though Jungkook is a stark contrast to him, Jimin is ridiculously attracted. He's smitten, even. In love, maybe.

Right now, Jimin is in psychology class, receiving his results on last week's test. It's about the psychoanalysis and behaviorism and Jimin found it kind of interesting how stupid Freud must have been to believe that the human is controlled by agression and sexual urges and that every single person goes through the same phases during their childhood. Of course, he didn't call the originator of psychology stupid in his test, then he wouldn't have gotten the nice grade he got.

"I told you that you would pass, babe," Hoseok grins as he sees Yoongi's grade.

"Do you think he has forgotten that we didn't do the test?" Seokjin whispers hopefully, watching his friends' tests stuffed with text.

"Kim Seokjin, Yung Daehyun and Kim Namjoon, you will get a different test next week since you were absent last wednesday," The teacher calls out as if he has super-hearing and wanted to immediately put out Jin's spark of hope.

Jin sulks and Namjoon puts an arm around his shoulders, silently comforting.

"It'll surely be harder than this one out of spite. We'll study harder together," Namjoon sighs, moving his hand to play with the hair at the back of Jin's head, something only he is allowed to do without getting scolded.

The teacher wraps the lesson up then, and Jimin looks forward to music. Because he submitted his essay early, he got to start the next assignment early, too. It's supposed to be a group project, but mrs. Yong figured that Jimin would do just fine on his own, an assumption that Jimin hopes is a positive thing.

When he gets there, however, any thoughts of positivity are out the opened window next to him, because Jungkook doesn't show up. Not even as their teacher tells them to start working and nowhere to be seen as half of the period has passed by.

Jimin is stuck with Nari rambling about how her parents are buying her a car for her eighteenth birthday, and no distraction but the assignment he has barely started with.

"Which color would you pick? I can't choose!" Nari exclaims like it's the end of the world.

He looks at the options she shows him on her phone and gives a half-hearted smile along with his similarly put answer.

"I like the light blue one."

Nari's face lights up in a beam, "I like that one, too! It's so pretty, right?"