「19; cute」

Jimin knows that Jungkook is watching him. He can feel that particular heavy gaze that makes his skin tingle and head spin beyond the effect of alcohol.

It feels amazing. Jimin feels amazing. He has already had a handful cups of the punch and a couple shots that Taehyung shoved into his hands and he already feels his fingers itching to touch.

Taemin is dancing in front of him, laughing as the two of them play with the hip hop beat, both of them being dancers. Jimin's coordination should be clumsy from the buzz of alcohol, but he has always been even more loosened up and graceful when tipsy. Perfect for hip hop or any flowy kind of dancing.

Another song comes on and Taemin grabs him by his hips to close the space between them. Jimin happily drapes his arms around Taemin's shoulders, smiling lazily as Taemin leans in to his ear.

"Lover boy is watching," he says, close enough to overpower the strong bass of the slow song, and grins as he leans back to meet Jimin's eyes.

Jimin returns the smile with a smug one, "I know."

Taemin snorts, "I see you've gotten more confident about this. Trust me yet?"

Jimin tilts his head, humming with the same smirk, "Maybe."

Taemin chuckles, "You have to by now. He is killing me with his eyes."

Taemin turns them around slightly so that Jimin can see Jungkook. The taller male is keeping his dark eyes on them from where he's leaning on a wall with his drink in his hand and Minji blabbering on by his side.

A shiver runs down Jimin's spine when their eyes meet, neither getting shy nor looking away. The opposite. Jimin watches as Jungkook runs his tongue over his lower lip and subconsciously mimics the action, feeling the cold metal of his fake piercing.

The tension is like a tightrope between them for a moment and Jimin's heart races when Jungkook puts his drink down without breaking eye contact, looking about ready to pounce for a split second before he turns away, facing Minji instead.

Jimin breathes out slowly, feeling light headed from the silent interaction and looks to Taemin who is smirking at him.

"Told you. Jealousy always works."

Jimin lets out a breathless laugh, letting go of Taemin and doing a little dance with too many body rolls in a drunken celebration.

"Jimin-ah, Taemin hyung! We're playing a game!"

Jimin looks toward the sound of Hoseok's loud voice and Taemin takes his hand, guiding him through the crowd to the couch area where their group of friends are sitting.

"Taemin!"

    Taemin halts and turns around and Jimin watches him tip-toe to look over the crowd, eyes widening with happiness as he spots the source of the voice.

    "Hey, guys!" he calls, letting go of Jimin to move over to two girls.

    Jimin recognizes Ara from the poem contest and the other girl has long black hair and tattoos all the way up to her jawline and smokey eye-makeup.

    "What the fuck have you done to yourself?" the unknown girl laughs brightly, a sound that is a stark contrast to her appearance, much like Ara and her are stark contrasts to each other.

    "It's a Halloween costume, duh. You were supposed to dress up! Me and Jiminie went all out," Taemin turns to gesture at Jimin and Jimin walks closer, grinning at them.

    "Hi, Jimin, it's nice to see you again," Ara smiles.

    "You, too," Jimin nods, then takes the outstretched hand of the other girl.